How long waiting for i-485 receipt ?

Hi, I did mail my Asylum based i-485 on February 12, 2020 to Dallas TX USCIS Lockbox on Feb 18 the package was delivered. No email has been received yet regarding acceptance of the package as I sent G-1145, too. Is this a common issue these days or do I have to contact the uscis costumer center ?
Your sincere advice will be highly appreciated !

i applied for asylum base green card in oct 2019, got fingers done in november , still today no update after that, any idea how much time it will take, my case went to ne office , i also applied for RTD at same time with the application i got the RTD already in january

i applied for asylum base green card in oct 2019, got fingers done in november , still today no update after that, any idea how much time it will take, my case went to ne office , i also applied for RTD at same time with the application i got the RTD already in january
Average wait time for an asylum-based green card is 8-12 months. You're not even at 6 months yet. Just wait.

Are you at Nebraska or Texas , nowadays people at Nebraska wait minimum of 5- 6 months and at Texas about one year . Mine with Nebraska since November 2019 , still so early to worry. I waited for my asylum for about 3 years. Good luck

Are you at Nebraska or Texas , nowadays people at Nebraska wait minimum of 5- 6 months and at Texas about one year . Mine with Nebraska since November 2019 , still so early to worry. I waited for my asylum for about 3 years. Good luck

i am at Nebraska , , two of my friends got there green card in 3 and half months applied last year too in august . Lets hope will get it by may or june
Thanks

What question they may ask during the interview?
Actually I didn’t get my GC and I wasn’t called for interview for that , so I don’t really know , but I read online in a different forum from a person who went to interview for Asylum based GC , he said they asked about some items in his original asylum application that they needed some clarification for , also some of the yes /no questions.It’s not common to have interview, so I cannot find a lot of information about that.

We need updates from People who got new news on their gc while coronavirus or they got theirs or anything:”(

Your situation is very unique. I got mine in 3.5 months.
I’m waiting at Nebraska for more than 5 months already, and many people before me still waiting, Texas is even more slow , processing times for almost everything now are doubled or tripled since the new president came.