How long waiting for i-485 receipt ?

The same question here! I apply for my green card October6th 2018, How long it will take to get my green card. I was an asylee grant.

I summited my I-485 March 6th
But waiting for receipt so how long do you guys waiting. And how long does it take to get a green card?
Thank you
U waited 4 years to get your green card after your asylum was approved??? I heard one year after you get approval they will give you a green card and after 4-5 years To be a citizen ...you should live at least 30 months in the usa to be a citizen

https://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/how-apply-green-card-after-winning-asylum.html

Hi, I applied 1-485 December 2018. No receipt received nor acknowledged on my status. Please advise me if there is a problem

I summited my I-485 March 6th
But waiting for receipt so how long do you guys waiting. And how long does it take to get a green card?
Thank you
Hi any news on your case? It is possible to know how long did you be out of the country before applied for your green card? Thank you very much in advance

Hi any news on your case? It is possible to know how long did you be out of the country before applied for your green card? Thank you very much in advance
I got me receipt around 4 weeks after I summited.
You have to be in America for one year after you case is granted. If you were outside the country that time will not add on one years.
I mean if you were outside for one month. You can apply i-485 on one year and one month after you granted

Hi I submitted on October 9th and so far I didn't get any answer!
@Sanaz.1987

I asked my lawyer about your specific case. Here is the answer:

Generally, an asylee does need to spend one year physically present in the U.S. after winning asylum and before filing for adjustment. If your friend spent 2 months outside the U.S. after winning asylum, she would have needed to “make up” that time in the U.S. before filing for adjustment. So, instead of 12 months’ physical presence, she would have needed 14 months. However, it is very strange that she had not even received a receipt from USCIS yet. If she filed almost 1 year ago and she has not even gotten an initial receipt saying her case has been received and is under review, then it sounds like something went wrong with her filing. If she got the receipt and the case is still under review, it might be that they are reviewing her physical presence to see if she qualified at the time of filing.

You need to figure out what happened to your I-485 application. Make your lawyer track it down. You will probably have to file again anyway because you clearly do not meet the one year physical presence criterion.

@Sanaz.1987

I asked my lawyer about your specific case. Here is the answer:

Generally, an asylee does need to spend one year physically present in the U.S. after winning asylum and before filing for adjustment. If your friend spent 2 months outside the U.S. after winning asylum, she would have needed to “make up” that time in the U.S. before filing for adjustment. So, instead of 12 months’ physical presence, she would have needed 14 months. However, it is very strange that she had not even received a receipt from USCIS yet. If she filed almost 1 year ago and she has not even gotten an initial receipt saying her case has been received and is under review, then it sounds like something went wrong with her filing. If she got the receipt and the case is still under review, it might be that they are reviewing her physical presence to see if she qualified at the time of filing.

You need to figure out what happened to your I-485 application. Make your lawyer track it down. You will probably have to file again anyway because you clearly do not meet the one-year physical presence criterion.

Hi, Thanks a lot for answering and asking your attorney! but I have a receipt number and my case is under review. However, there are many cases the same as me and yesterday I went to USCIS in my town and they told the are delay on all cases and they believed that I should not worry about the delay! I really don't know, maybe I need to wait and see what will happen! Even one guy who was there he told he received his green card after 18 months and he believed that 9 or 10 months isn't out of expected!
Anyway, it seems that I need to wait and see what will happen!

Uscis gave me a page address on their website about time for receiving the green card for all cases in general when you put the form number and center of the service it tells you the estimated times. For asylee shows between 17 months to 52 months!

Yes you got a problem.
You have to find your case where are they going?

I did receive my note after one month, I applied for my green card October 4th and I received the note October 22th Also the did view my fingerprint because it was less than one year that I did it for Refugee Travel document ..I mean about receiving my green card! Did you receive your green card? My status shows that my case is under review!

I did receive my note after one month, I applied for my green card October 4th and I received the note October 22th Also the did view my fingerprint because it was less than one year that I did it for Refugee Travel document ..I mean about receiving my green card! Did you receive your green card? My status shows that my case is under review!
No my case is on Texas office. It takes long time to get one. How about yours ?