How long waiting for i-485 receipt ?

Actually I didn’t get my GC and I wasn’t called for interview for that , so I don’t really know , but I read online in a different forum from a person who went to interview for Asylum based GC , he said they asked about some items in his original asylum application that they needed some clarification for , also some of the yes /no questions.It’s not common to have interview, so I cannot find a lot of information about that.
I was called in for an interview for my GC. less than 5 minutes process. They asked if I had a new address. I said yes - they updated that on the file. That is the only thing they asked. Thanks.

We need updates from People who got new news on their gc while coronavirus or they got theirs or anything:”(
I know that USCIS has been waiving GC interviews for EB category and removal of condition on marriage GCs but I doubt they will do this for asylum because an officer must check if you traveled to your home country, used your country's passport, and if definition of asylee still applies to you before granting the GC