how long it would take

raja11280

Registered Users (C)
hi frnds,

i have applied for h1b regular.
got EAC#.
received date = may 04.

ho long would it take from now up to i get stamped??

i want to switch the company depending on the span.

thanks in advance...

my plan is to switch

hi,

i am workin with A of india. applied for H1 thru B of usa. now i want to shift to C of india( within same consular region), if the time till i get stamped is more than 6 months.
if the span is less than 6 months then i may face questions like' why did u change company for this small span?' and it might affect my stamping negatively.

please suggest,
thanks in advance...

Me too in same situation

Hi,
I am also in exactly the same situation. I too want to change the job in India but I am waiting for petition approval. I am holding back the decision of changing job because you may have to answer unnecessary questions as given by you. So, I preferred to stay back and wait for the approval and stamping.

This is my view, as I am also stuck in the same situation.

Regards,
Geminii

minimum time of getting appointment

hi gemini,

i think if the span is more than 6 months it would be safe.

can any one tell what is the minimum wait-time to get an appointment??

thanks in advance.

raja11280 said:
hi,

i am workin with A of india. applied for H1 thru B of usa. now i want to shift to C of india( within same consular region), if the time till i get stamped is more than 6 months.
if the span is less than 6 months then i may face questions like' why did u change company for this small span?' and it might affect my stamping negatively.

please suggest,
thanks in advance...
Why do you think it affects negatively ? You employment out of the US is not US immigration's business.

affects negatively coz..

hi ,

i think its effects negativeyl coz they would think that i am more money oriented person swtiching companies for hikes in salary.
and also visa depends on the interviewer mentality and mood.

what do u say?