How long it takes to receive the I485 approval letter

venki123

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

My I485 is approved on 11/09/2000 and as of now i havn\'t received the courtesy copy nor my attorney received the original approval letter..
Whoever received the I485 approval notices, could you please tell me how many days it took for you to receive it..

Good luck and all the best to everyone who is waiting for the approvals..

Thanks
Venki

No Title

I\'m in the same situation (I haven\'t had the time to post the details yet, though). After analyzing the information I could get from various posts on this board, assuming the mail spends two days on the road, it looks like INS sends out the approval notice the 2nd working day after the approval.

In our case, approval on 11/9, with 11/10 being a holiday, then 11/11 Saturday and 11/12 Sunday, the notice should have been mailed on 11/14 or yesterday. So we should expect to receive it in mail 11/16 or tomorrow. Please post once you have received it...

No Title

Hi Ned Kelly,
Thanks for the info..
Did you received the courtesy copy on 10/28 or your attorney received the approval notice on 10/28..

Thanks in advance
Venki

No Title

Same here. Approved on 11/09 and the message changed to approval on 11/09. Still waiting for the notice.

No Title

It takes 3-4 business days to receive approval notice. In my case Attorney received Approval notice first in 4 business days. I received my courtesy copies in 5 business days, bcos one of the days was a postal holiday( Veterans Day) . So guys hang in there.

--Mango

No Title

Is anyone received the approval notice/courtesy copy for the cases which approved on 11/09/2000..

Thanks in advance for your replies..

Venki

No Title

I was approved on 11/9, and the lawyer got the notice yesterday. I have not got the courtesy copy yet.

No Title

JPG card, you mentioned that your wife did not get approved on 11/09 when you got approval. Did she get approved yet?

I was approved on 11/09 too. However, my wife\'s case still pending.

Thanks,

No Title

Approval notice still not received today 11/17/00 (approved 11/9/00). This starts looking like another I-485 wait!

No Title

Is anyone received the approval notice/courtesy copy for the cases which approved on or after 11/09/2000..

Thanks in advance for your replies..

Venki

No Title

Received courtesy copy on 11/17. The approval date is 11/09. Even though the message says the notice was sent out on 11/09, it was actually sent out on 11/15.

No Title

Dear Friends,
Finally, I have received the approval notice(courtesy copy) on 11/21. I havn\'t received the originals yet..
Just now my passport got stamped at INS office in San Jose, CA..

All the best and good luck to everyone who is waiting..

Thanks
Venki