How long does it take to get the update message from CRIS

agonzalez

Registered Users (C)
I overnighted my medical results on Saturday, according to usps.com the item was delivered yesterday at 7:00... I just checked my account and the LUD hasn't changed and I still haven't gotten any messages from CRIS.

In my case, I received the message that they (TSC) have received my response in about two business days.

Thats why I ask... it has been that way with previous cases :( :confused:

I don't think you have a reason to worry. I've had both situation-when it was updated the next day, and when it took them 4 days. My case is in NSC but I don't think the procedures are very different with TSC on that. I would wait till Friday with no worries, and if it's not showed then, it would be a good idea to call.

I don't think you have a reason to worry. I've had both situation-when it was updated the next day, and when it took them 4 days. My case is in NSC but I don't think the procedures are very different with TSC on that. I would wait till Friday with no worries, and if it's not showed then, it would be a good idea to call.

All right... :) thanks for your input, my cases are also at NSC.

In my case I never got any update since the very first one stating that
they have received my I485 application. I didn't even get a RFE or RFI for
Bio 3 although I got the ASC appointment notice and my medical was included in my application. I called BCIS twice, the first Rep's attitude was horrible and the second one was totally the opposite. She explained to me that the final decision of my case would take 180 days. Honetely, I doubt it very much. Guys, Is this typical or atypical? Do you think that my case is stuck in FBI name check or what? thanks

ND 11/01/06
Bio3 done 11/18/06

In my case I never got any update since the very first one stating that
they have received my I485 application. I didn't even get a RFE or RFI for
Bio 3 although I got the ASC appointment notice and my medical was included in my application. I called BCIS twice, the first Rep's attitude was horrible and the second one was totally the opposite. She explained to me that the final decision of my case would take 180 days. Honetely, I doubt it very much. Guys, Is this typical or atypical? Do you think that my case is stuck in FBI name check or what? thanks

ND 11/01/06
Bio3 done 11/18/06

It's too early man! Let's them to take care my application first))):D

Just kidding!

Where is you case at? Nebrasca? Texas?

Finally got the message today... :) are they working on sundays? thats weird... :?

I got an email today with approval notice and it said that they sent me my approval yesterday. I guess they are working on weekends to get rid of their backlogs!