How long does it take to get Plastic Card

ky_user

Registered Users (C)
Is there a tracking system or Status to see where does BCIS stand on physical GC.

Mine got approved on 02/02/2004 , stamped on 02/09/2004.
Currently Status shows as "On February 13, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

How long will it take to get Physical Card.

Thanks

Please Wait... Its in the hands of the US Postal service and how quick they can mail ur card. Since today is a holiday U can expect it within few more days/weeks. U never know...

When we saw that message for my son's case, we got the card within a week. But TSC never ordered a card for me and for my wife. Still online message says case approved.

when was your approval date jb_007? Me and my wife had our passports stamped on the same day. Her status has been updated to card ordered, but mine still says approved.

No Status Changes

Me and My wife got approved on 01/30/2004 and got stamped in Dallas Office on 02/05/2004.

Online status still says 'Approved'

Infact, I received second time approvel notice after we got stamped. Online messages changed to 2nd approval date.

- Baktha

Me and my wife got our passport stamped on the same day but my wife's status has changed to card has been ordered. No change in mine

Approved on 01/29
Passport Stamped on 02/11

our approval was on Jan 14. We all got stamped our passports on Jan 22. My son's card ordered on Jan 28. Card received on Feb 2.
No change in message for my wife and me. Infact for me online message still says 990 to 999 days.

card mailed

Like I said before we got our passports stamped on Feb 6 at Dallas. My wife's status still says case has been approved. My case got updated to card has been ordered on Feb 11.

Today for me it says "On February 17, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283"

Last edited by a moderator:
We did stamping in Houston on Jan 15. Status is still approved. Does any one got card who did staming in Houston around this date?