How long does a RFI take to arrive?

asluser

Registered Users (C)
I got email for RFI on 7/21/05. LUD are 7/21, 7/22, and 7/26. But I have not got my RFI. How long does a RFI take to arrive?

------------------
RD 9/2001
FP 7/2004
RFI eamil 7/21/05
LUD 7/21, 7/22, and 7/26

Hi, samird
What is the date of the stamp ?
is it really july 21, the date they stated on online,
or is it the different date?

pingz82,

I will let you know tonight. My wife called me to let me know that mail is there. She is not home now.

Trying to make sense of...

I too got an email notification on 7/22/05 that my RFI was mailed on 7/21/05. On 7/25/05 I got an email stating that the notice was returned as undeliverable by the post office. Then the next day, on 7/26/05, I got another email stating that a RFI notice was mailed on 7/25/05. What a mess!

By the way, has anyone out there who got an email stating that a RFI was mailed to them on 7/21/05 actually received it?

talie777 you should read posts carefully. I have received it today. It has been post-stamped on 07/25 but email said it has been mailed on 21st.

Hi guys.

I got another RFE. Well the first one post-dated 25th is actually received by my attorney and my wife picked-it up. Today I got 'client-copy' post-dated to 26th.

Looks like they send things to attorneys first. When I think about it, it makes sense. They would love that all of us have attorneys, hence more tax dollars, hence more money in fed budget, hence more money to USCIS.

So they are silently saying: ' We will aprove the ones with attorneys first...'

One more day gone. Nothing. Anyone else got it today.??
It's almost been 7 days since the damn email. I thought of calling INS today. But the optiont to speak to an IO specifices, we need to wait 14 days to select this option.
Is this some kind of joke or what?

Got the FRI mail

Finally, I got the RFI mail Today. It was sent out on 7/25/05.

Good luck everyone.

----------------------------------
ND 9/2001
FP 7/2004
RFI 7/21/05
LUD 7/21, 7/22, and 7/26