How is Online Courses?

Unbelievable

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am thinking of doing MS here but through online. Is there anybody who can guide me to right direction like is this type of online courses have some value in the job market or not, which college is better etc.etc.

Anyway I am here in USA for last 5+ here. My status is AOS. I am a computer programmer.

Thanks in advance.

Unbelievable :confused: :confused:

Unbelievable said:
Hi,

I am thinking of doing MS here but through online. Is there anybody who can guide me to right direction like is this type of online courses have some value in the job market or not, which college is better etc.etc.

Anyway I am here in USA for last 5+ here. My status is AOS. I am a computer programmer.

Thanks in advance.

There are plenty of courses in Computer Sci / Information technology / project management/ Technology management/ E-commerce etc.
From as little from$12K to $45K per entire MS. Decide your area and budget.
If the cost is more the value is more. If you study from George Washington University ($44K), your profile get a great boost in the permanent job market (not in the body shop market)

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Online courses are designed for individuals who are not able to attend the campus classes due to some issues. Online classes allows students to attend classes according to your convenience and also select the course according to your preferences. It is the best way to learn more...

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

I think there is no problem with online courses if they are providing certificate or degree affiliated from a reputed university. There are many students out there who are taking online courses along with their jobs. BTW, i also found heytutor.com/spanish-tutor for myself and they are providing nice courses and related materials.

Last edited: