How do you know if you received a 10 year ban?

My real cousins sister is there she is about to get citizenship.
I don't think you have tie to USA from your cousin.
Do you remember the question the officer asked you during the interview?
Did you take toefl exam before you apply?
Or did you plan to study English when you come to USA?

He asked me that do you want to give interview in English or in your language??

So i replied that it would be more easy to convince you in my language because interpreter was there and he offered me.

then suddenly he said that how will you convince me in your language?? I said you are offering me interpreter so she will translate my answer to you that's how i will convince you and if you will take in English also there is no problem for me i can convince you. And he said what you are saying i don't trust you and you will never ever get visa next time and he returned my passport.

He asked me that do you want to give interview in English or in your language??

So i replied that it would be more easy to convince you in my language because interpreter was there and he offered me.

then suddenly he said that how will you convince me in your language?? I said you are offering me interpreter so she will translate my answer to you that's how i will convince you and if you will take in English also there is no problem for me i can convince you. And he said what you are saying i don't trust you and you will never ever get visa next time and he returned my passport.
Were you talking in English these sentences?

Hi,
Maybe someone can help me clarify this. Let's keet it short: Overstayed my Student F1 visa which expired Aug 9th 2011. I left the USA Jun 27th 2012 (353 days). Pretty sure I handed over the I-94. Hopefully I will not be under a Ban any longer ?? (dec 2019). I'll Need to travel back for work starting next year.

Hi,
Maybe someone can help me clarify this. Let's keet it short: Overstayed my Student F1 visa which expired Aug 9th 2011. I left the USA Jun 27th 2012 (353 days). Pretty sure I handed over the I-94. Hopefully I will not be under a Ban any longer ?? (dec 2019). I'll Need to travel back for work starting next year.
Visa expiration date is irrelevant -- US visas are only for entry. You almost certainly never accrued any unlawful presence, and never had a ban, because F1 students are almost always admitted for "D/S" on their I-94 instead of a date.

Visa expiration date is irrelevant -- US visas are only for entry. You almost certainly never accrued any unlawful presence, and never had a ban, because F1 students are almost always admitted for "D/S" on their I-94 instead of a date.
Thanks. Now that you mentioned, I'm almost 100% positive there was a D/S on it.

Hi. Everyone. Another situation has me queasy. I Also worked CPT then OPT. Had an EAD but ended up working til 2012 after the authorization expired in 2011. Now applying for B1/B2 visa filling out ds160.
1-Should I put my SSN?
2- Should check "not applicable" for TIN number?
2- Could I be under some sort of Ban?

Hi. Everyone. Another situation has me queasy. I Also worked CPT then OPT. Had an EAD but ended up working til 2012 after the authorization expired in 2011. Now applying for B1/B2 visa filling out ds160.
1-Should I put my SSN?
2- Should check "not applicable" for TIN number?
2- Could I be under some sort of Ban?

1. if you have a SSN enter it
2. Is that truthful? I
3. I don’t know, possibly escaped it if you were under d/s, but intentionally lying on a visa application is a great way to ensure a permanent ban. So tell the truth. This is how you find out whether or not you are currently under a ban.

Yes. Absolutely. That's why I'm trying to clarify all these issues so I don't leave out our misrepresent information. After a little research I believe my "TIN" number is actually the same as tbe SSN so I'll likely just use that.