How do you know if you received a 10 year ban?

He asked me that do you want to give interview in English or in your language??

So i replied that it would be more easy to convince you in my language because interpreter was there and he offered me.

then suddenly he said that how will you convince me in your language?? I said you are offering me interpreter so she will translate my answer to you that's how i will convince you and if you will take in English also there is no problem for me i can convince you. And he said what you are saying i don't trust you and you will never ever get visa next time and he returned my passport.

He asked me that do you want to give interview in English or in your language??

So i replied that it would be more easy to convince you in my language because interpreter was there and he offered me.

then suddenly he said that how will you convince me in your language?? I said you are offering me interpreter so she will translate my answer to you that's how i will convince you and if you will take in English also there is no problem for me i can convince you. And he said what you are saying i don't trust you and you will never ever get visa next time and he returned my passport.
Were you talking in English these sentences?