How can I find good asylum lawyers?

assylum

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
I live in California (Orange county/Los Angeles area). Is there a website where I can find a list of good asylum lawyers?
I like my lawyer but the problem is that he sends his assistants to inteviews/court hearing and his assistants are not that experienced. I am looking for a senior lawyer who has good experience in asylum cases.
Any input will be appreciated.

Check the site which is present in my signature. This lawyer has many satisfied clients. Initial personal consultation is for free. So, you can check with him initially and then can make decision.

All the best

check the site which is present in my signature. This lawyer has many satisfied clients. Initial personal consultation is for free. So, you can check with him initially and then can make decision.

All the best
hey 1 question.have your used this lawyer to do asylum before and if so how did it go

I highly recommend Bill Schiller. he is the best asylum lawyer I know. he did my case. his office is in Chicago but he travels to the Anaheim office all the time. he did two cases in Anaheim that I know of and won both. One was based on religion and one sexual orientation.
his website is:
http://www.davidsonschiller.com/

i read your message on immigration forum

Hi guys,
I live in California (Orange county/Los Angeles area). Is there a website where I can find a list of good asylum lawyers?
I like my lawyer but the problem is that he sends his assistants to inteviews/court hearing and his assistants are not that experienced. I am looking for a senior lawyer who has good experience in asylum cases.
Any input will be appreciated.

assylum,
i living in orange county california too and looking for a an immigration asylum attorney,
do you mind telling me know the attorney you were finely able to fine,

I did not finish the process with the lawyer. I finished my case on my own and I was granted asylum by USCIS.

assylum,
i living in orange county california too and looking for a an immigration asylum attorney,
do you mind telling me know the attorney you were finely able to fine,

assylum,

I have interview coming in 2 days. I am very nervous at this point. I started with an attorney and now they are asking too much money and will not go fwd unless I pay them. So I decided to go alone from this point. They are not ready to give me my file also. Please tell me your interview experience in detail. So I will have idea of what to expect. Thank you.

assylum,

I have interview coming in 2 days. I am very nervous at this point. I started with an attorney and now they are asking too much money and will not go fwd unless I pay them. So I decided to go alone from this point. They are not ready to give me my file also. Please tell me your interview experience in detail. So I will have idea of what to expect. Thank you.

I went to the interview by myself with out a lawyer and It wasn't bad. I'll private message you check it.

I went to the second interview by myself too. It all depends on how strong your case is.

Officers also rely on other sources too to make a decision. for example, the recent department of state report of your COP. Make sure you read the recent report to see if it supports your case or not.

Most officers focus on dates and names.

Last edited by a moderator:
how is Gell & Gell in New York . Their attorney Amy Gell is working for political asylum. Can anyone suggest anything?

hello everybody,
this is my first time to write in this wonderful forum. :) i have something i think is relavient
i was wondering what should i look for when trying to choose a lawyer to handle my asylum case? should i choose from the area i am at?. how much should i expect to pay for going through the whole process with me??
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a good asylum lawyer around Bay Area. I'm reapplying since I have denied before. let me know if anybody knows any good lawyers who charges reasonable fees. please share your experience. Feel fee to message me.