Hopefully, the LAST thread for April\'01 CSC I-485 filers

I-485 approved

Our (my wife & mine) I-485 have been approved.... mighty count, please update my records, when you get a chance. Also, my FP date is 11/9/01.

WAC #01-191-XXXX
RD : 4/13/01
ND : 5/22/01
FP : 11/9/01
AD : 12/10/01

We just heard it in the AVM.... Best of luck to everyone.

How are you so sure about 12/16 ?

How are you so sure about 12/16 ?
Is there a formula ?
Let us know.

Thanks

Which Center?

Please post which area you are from (eg: San Jose, Oakland) so we can get an idea of processing rates by location. Thanks - and congrats!

485 approved: ND - 6/25

RD: 4/23
FP done : 10/19 (sch 11/9)

Please look up in the april excel sheet for other info on \'kav rach\'

Good luck all

Congrats Kav rach

Your approval is really great news to all other April waiters. Hoping that we all get ours pretty soon.

Happy stamping experience. Do share it with us when you do it.

Another approval - GroovyK

Bhagwan "I485 Approved!!! (ND:June 2001)" 12/12/01 1:45am

He is not in list so far.

Bhagwan, Pump, John, Ciba : I need your advise ... Please post

I\'m April Mailer and did my finger print on November 15.

My Client is making me the offer to join them, as they may not be able to extend the contract. I\'ve EAD.

What should you guys do in this situation? Should I join before GC approval comes OR just wait for the GC approval OR Ask Company to find another project?

Thanks In Advance.

Another Approval - Julie Wang

Julie Wang "Jony Lever\'s New Thread for 485 Approvals-AD" 12/11/01 8:52pm

You should be able to join Client now

www.shusterman.com/siu.html#7

You might have already read Shusterman posting - make sure of job description (and is there any possibility of legal tangle with your current employer?). It should be easy to justify, if required, as you would continue to do exact same at exact same location but make sure that it looks like that on paper also.

And I feel that you should definitely use Attorney - it looks simple but that small expense will make sure that everything specific in your case has also been looked at.

And, I\'m not expert - its what I have gathered from this Board and other similar places.

Thank You Bhagwan. We are not expert but we can always share the info :)

And YOu know it helps when we get some support from the people in the same boat.

Regards

RD Apr 01 . Still waiting for FP

RD : Apr 01
ND: May01
AP : Jun 01
EAD: Sep 01 ( After RFE in Jul 01)
Still waiting for FP Notice.
Any body else in the same situation??

going to San Jose INS for EAD

Hi all,

My wife and me plan to go to the San Jose INS office on Friday to get our EAD since the one INS mailed was lost in the mail. Since some of you may have been there lately, I was hoping on some pointers on what time in the morning (nee night) do I need to get there to be sure of getting in for that day.

Thanks in advance.

Approved

Heard last night that our case was approved on Dec 10th, a week after it was "assigned" to an officer. Hoping to have the passport stamped before Christmas.

Good luck everyone !!

By the way, our location is Sunnyvale

Congrats!! Rakhi\'s details from another posting.. Approval 16 days after scheduled FP

Handle: Rakhi
RD: 4/18
ND: 6/7
FP: 10/27 (scheduled 11/24)
Receipt: WAC 01 204
Case asigned on 12/3