Hopefully, the LAST thread for April\'01 CSC I-485 filers

Nameless - what about 120 days wait for FP inqury

I asked my lawyer to send FP inquiry too but he refused
saying that INS requested that we wait 120 days from september
since they were changing FP system.

How do you do it by yourself? Can you post more details?

I am Larry\'s boy on the mighty\'s list. Our WAC # is very close.

my avm message got updated

It says
on dec 6, finger prints were collected for I485 and pending review.
It used to say it takes 975-999 days.
Don\'t know what it indicates... Hope it is a good sign, at lease INS is doing something.

RD 4/23
ND 6/22
FP 11/28 on schedule.
By the way, I called IIO a couple of days ago and he was able to located my FP by using WAC.

I did it myself

But my lawyer said though INS is asking not to do any enquiries he did it and he did it for few other cases and they got scheduled too. I sent it on 11/6 also on 12/3. My lawyer may have sent it too. If your lawyer is not willing, just go ahead and do it yourself. I think it really helps, look at kakinada, rekharajan and myself.
namless alias desi girl

No Title

I AM NOT IN YOUR LIST
MY I 485 APPROVED ON 12/06/01
WAC 01 214 XXXX
FP DONE BEFORE TIME
FB DONE ON 10/19/01
RD 04/23/01
ND 06/01

EAD Question

Hi,
My Case details are below :
PD 03/01/00
RD 04/16/01
ND 06/06/01
AP 07/07/01
FP 11/02/01
EAD -- AVM Updated says approved on July 18th. Have not got my EAD Card yet. Do I have to be concerned ?? Is there anybody else on the same boat ?

Thank you

It came in a month for me after approval - my EAD was approved on 7/13.

Someone with better knowledge on Board can tell you about your options but it looks as if EAD cards might have been lost in the mail.

Summary as of 12/10

Congratulations to the guys who got approved! The FP notices that seemed to get lost in limbo are also very encouraging I guess.

I noticed several cases when the EAD card wouldn\'t arrive within a reasonable timeframe, but not sure what would that mean. You\'re not alone, that\'s for certain.

Done FP on 11/28 but still the AVM is not updated

RD 04/23
ND 06/18
WAC 01-214-xxxxx
FP 11/28 ( on schedule at SanJose )
Sunnyvale, Indian
But as of today 12/10, the AVM is not updated .. Still hear "900 days" stuf.
I called FBI on 12/03 and found that they have forwarded the papers to INS. The same day I talked to an IIO and found that INS doesn\'t have my FP record.
Is it advisabile to talk to IIO again even if the AVM is not updated ? ( I am asking this question since I heard that it is not advisable to talk to IIO often ) If any body is in the same boat, please let me know. Thanks

mrafi

Thanks Mighty - Your efforts are appreciated.

Specially appreciated as your GC has been aproved already but you are doing to help all others.

Hi, nameless

When did you fax your inquiry? I have same ND with you, but still did not recieve my FP, I faxed inquiry by myself two weeks ago, no response yet.

Thanks,

No Title

How do u know when it will get updated? Is there a schedule for it? Please let us know.

My EAD approved on July 17, AVM updated but card not received till date.

ND 6/4, WAC 01-202, FP done 10/09