Hopefully, the LAST thread for April\'01 CSC I-485 filers

No Title

Padhu,
Thanks. I will do that. I actually called FBI on 10/21/01 and they told me that they sent me and my wife\'s fingerprints to INS on 10/19/01. Looks like I need to talk to INS to find out about the quality of me and my wife\'s fingerprints.
Meanwhile, looks like even if I have older message for my case in AVM it doesnt matter.

Summary as of 11/29

Sorry for a period of silence, I was busy doing the passport stamping and partying ;-)
The stamping day started pretty bad, I got a wrong direction from Yahoo for the Monterey Rd. INS office and as a result, came there at 5am instead of 4am. About 70 people stood ahead of us, about 20 more joined them before 7am. There was no parking, we parked on the street. No toilets, either. There was a truck with coffee, which made things worse for some ;-)

The door had opened at around 7am, maybe a bit later. There were 3 lines, we were #23,24 and 25 in one of them. Our time came at about 9:45. One officer was nice and the second was pretty rude. Well, who cares, that\'s the only job the poor comedian could find.. We were outta there by 10am with the stamps in. No scissors allowed inside, I had to throw away the small ones I had..

At 10am they were still letting people in. The schedule on the buiding itself says that it works till 5pm, not sure if they allow people till then or seize earlier.

See attached a new summary, I added a couple more people and update on approvals. Padhu, thanks for helping me out with tracking the approvals posted elsewhere!

All those with April RD\'s, pls. take a look at mighty count summary especially

regarding FP notices and FP done to make sure your information is updated. I see a RED \'NO\' for FP done but some of you have done FP\'s.
Pls. send the updated info. by replying to this message so that its easier for mighty count to update (instead of separate messages)

Mighty Count, Please update my detail :

Mine and mywife\'s FP were completed on 11/28 ( on scheduled date ) at SanJose. The whole processes went well , together it took less than 30 mints for me and my wife. Earlier I planned to re-schedule my wife\'s FP. But we changed our plan and did FP together on time.

RD 04/24
ND 06/18
AP - Lost due to address change
EAD received- 10/01
FP done - 11/28

Thanks for your great work in compiling these stuf. Now...waiting for Approval....as other April\'01 CSC mailers...

Summary as of 12/4

Bringing this thread up with a new summary..

chen_ying20: the next step after the fingerprinting is adjudication.. Some people call up FBI and INS to make sure their fingerprints came out OK. Some other people do nothing and get their approvals one beautiful day.. I tried to call FBI once, but their computers were down so they couldn\'t tell me what\'s going on. Then I called AVM and heard the approval message. 5 days later I got the approval notices in the mail. It\'s your call, really.

Thanks a lot Mighty.

Really appreciate you continuing to update
this April List even after getting your approval.

We All Really Appreciate a Lot, specially you are getting time out even after your approval

We Really Appreciate a Lot, specially you are getting time out to update April Mailers even after your approval.

Thanks a Lot.

mighty count, pls. update when u get time. thanks

I went thru the individual discussion threads to see if there were new postings for these names and found the following:

1. sonasony - FP done 11/23 (need to take off the RED)
2. Jerash - FP done on 10/09
3. Bhupender Akula - 10/26 recd FP notice scheduled for 11/23
4. Pradeep139 - recd FP notice on 10/04

Rest of cases looks ok.

No Title

12/04/01 - My actual EAD approved.

FP message still the same i.e "On oct4th FP was sent...."

Hope the 485 also gets approved soon.

No Title

might count, pls. update when u get time... thanks

RD : 4/13/01
ND : 5/22/01
WAC # - 01-191-#######
FP : 11/9/01

Oakland early FP possible? (for a friend)

Hi,
I have a friend whose FP is scheduled for end of December.
He wants to do it early. It is at Oakland. His ND is 24 April, but
he got his FP notice late, so he want do it asap.

Does anyone have experience in doing early FP in Oakland.
If you do, what is the best day and time to go there for early
FP so that they dont turn you back.

Thanks for the response in advance.

Apsa