• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Hope asia will become current in August

madu12

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

Hope Asia and most of the regions will become current in August (In July VB)

Last edited by a moderator:
well I was waiting for post like yours, because every month I start the same hoping, any way I am praying that all become current, actually I have strong feelings that Asia will be current on August, lets just pray for that my friend, it's soon, and please if any body contact kcc from Asia or any one have info's about August Visa Bulletin Just let us know :)

well I was waiting for post like yours, because every month I start the same hoping, any way I am praying that all become current, actually I have strong feelings that Asia will be current on August, lets just pray for that my friend, it's soon, and please if any body contact kcc from Asia or any one have info's about August Visa Bulletin Just let us know :)

my friend,

anything is possible, the bulletin will be out next week Wednesday to Friday.

I contact kcc asking about my case status and they gave me again the cut of number for July, I am really worry, hope Asia get current and all other regions too, pray for that

I didn't contact KCC this month. But got the same answer you get in last month.

Suppose VB will be out during this week.

Yes even everyone are hoping for so.Last year DV Lottery case numbers were published for the Bangladesh country people in the Asia region as they had a lot of selected people in the DV 2009 Green Card lottery.

Two more days to go until Friday, everybody hanging in there!
Our CNs will become current soon!
Never lose HOPE !

this is the hardest thing I ever wait for, any way if any bodey received any informayions about VB please just post it here and let us know

Hi Firo,

I called KCC this afternoon, and asked them about if the VB will be out tomorrow (Thu), the officer who answered my phone said:" Maybe". When I asked her if it's for sure, she answered:" You will know by Friday for sure"!

When I pushed her for the details about the coming BV, she memtioned:"Sorry, I don't have the information, please call back to check your status after June 15th".

Useless information,,,,,,,

Thanks well it seems that kcc they don't gave any information before the vb published now, any way tomorrow is firiday, just one day to go, and I wish we exchange the great news :)

Hi Bro, tomorrow is Thursday, not Friday!

But, I have a good feeling the BV will be released tomorrow instead of Friday!

Wish a good luck to all of us!

lol sis in my Area it's Thursday morning and tomorrow is Friday, I pray for all of us the best luck and specially me because I am the highest case number lol, but I am full of hope , good luck ta all of us :)