Ho Gaya Kaam Jai Shree Ram

Jag59 said:
Nikka, Intezar, Toxci and Eb1Doc,

Fellows, I finally got the multiple e-mails today approving card of my son. That is a big relief. Don't know what worked, my calls or Senators follow up for a case that was clear.

Anyway thanks to all your company here.
congrats! jag59
!

Update

Listen to this guys....received two emails from USCIS for my I485 case with the following text:

"Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on June 27, 2006. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

This, after I have recd. both the approval notice in original and the green card on 06/09/06!!!! Sometimes I wonder whether the right hand knows what the left is doing at USCIS? :confused: :confused: :confused:

The only possible explanation for this that we can think of is the returned notice was the copy sent to our lawyer. Two weeks back our lawyer had informed us that his office had recd. approval notices for my husband and my daughter.

No developments to report on my daughter's case. Still waiting.I don't know whether to call TCS again or wait some more.

Should I call them in response to the abovementioned email or let it go since I have already recd. the green card? Any suggestions? Maybe calling is better ...that way they cannot accuse us of ignoring a notification.

Intezar

I would call them..

Intezar05 said:
Listen to this guys....received two emails from USCIS for my I485 case with the following text:

"Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on June 27, 2006. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

This, after I have recd. both the approval notice in original and the green card on 06/09/06!!!! Sometimes I wonder whether the right hand knows what the left is doing at USCIS? :confused: :confused: :confused:

The only possible explanation for this that we can think of is the returned notice was the copy sent to our lawyer. Two weeks back our lawyer had informed us that his office had recd. approval notices for my husband and my daughter.

No developments to report on my daughter's case. Still waiting.I don't know whether to call TCS again or wait some more.

Should I call them in response to the abovementioned email or let it go since I have already recd. the green card? Any suggestions? Maybe calling is better ...that way they cannot accuse us of ignoring a notification.

Intezar
Intezar,
I think it is better to call TSC. It could be the FP notice too ...right? At the same time you can also ask about your daughter's case.
Good luck!
Toxsci.

Further update

Hello,

Yesterday's mail brought the "notice" in question ...it was as we had surmised it to be....it was the copy of my I485 approval notice that had been sent to our lawyer and was for some reason returned undelivered, to TSC.

So we are back to square one as far as my daughter's case is concerned. Will call TSC again tomorrow to find out what is going on. It's been more than a month since we got the approval notices and still no sign of either her card or FP appointment notice.

Intezar

Hello Everybody,

I got email at 6:30 AM today that I-485 applications for my wife and myself have been approved. My case details are below. My case has been current since June 1st. I called TSC using POJ trick 4 times.

(1) Called on May 26, was told Visa not available.
(2) Called on June 7th. Again was told Visa not available. On reminding the lady that my case has been current since June 1st, she double-checked, then confirmed that my fingerprints and namecheck are clear, so case is ready for adjudication. She promised to send I-485 unit an email.
(3) Called again on June 21st. This time was told that "my case is under review", and all security checks are clear.
(4) Asked attorney to launch case enquiry on June 21st.
(5) Called TSC on June 28th. This time office initially told me that my case has been "placed on hold because Visa not available". On hearing that my case has been current since June 1st, she confirmed that security checks are clear, and my case with officer 273 for adjudication.
(6) By now, I was very impatient, so called TSC again on June 29th. Again I was told "Case under review". Officer refused to confirm security checks.
(7) LUD on 07/05/2006.
(8) GOt approval emails for spouse and myself at 6:30 am on July 6th.

I wish to thank Prince of Jungle for the trick, EB1DOC, Toxsci, Nikka Singh, and everyone else on forum for all the information. BTW I also found this document for complete I-485 adjudiation proceedure.

www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf

Thanks again.

EB1DOC2005 said:
Hello Everybody,

I got email at 6:30 AM today that I-485 applications for my wife and myself have been approved. My case details are below. My case has been current since June 1st. I called TSC using POJ trick 4 times.

(2) Called on June 7th. Again was told Visa not available. On reminding the lady that my case has been current since June 1st, she double-checked, then confirmed that my fingerprints and namecheck are clear, so case is ready for adjudication. She promised to send I-485 unit an email.
(3) Called again on June 21st. This time was told that "my case is under review", and all security checks are clear.
(5) Called TSC on June 28th. This time office initially told me that my case has been "placed on hold because Visa not available". On hearing that my case has been current since June 1st, she confirmed that security checks are clear, and my case with officer 273 for adjudication.
(6) By now, I was very impatient, so called TSC again on June 29th. Again I was told "Case under review". Officer refused to confirm security checks.
(7) LUD on 07/05/2006.

I wish to thank Prince of Jungle for the trick, EB1DOC, Toxsci, Nikka Singh, and everyone else on forum for all the information. BTW I also found this document for complete I-485 adjudiation proceedure.

Thanks again.

eb1doc
congrats
eb1doc

EB1DOC2005 said:
Hello Everybody,

(7) LUD on 07/05/2006.

Thanks again.

Congratulations EB1DOC2005 !!!
All the best !!!
Enjoy freedom !!!

ghebauer

EB1DOC2005 said:
Hello Everybody,

Thanks again.
Congratulations and welcome to the GC club!

Congratulations

EB1DOC2005, congratulations to you and your wife. All the best for the future.

Intezar

Further update

Hello,

Called TSC again today using the POJ trick. The lady initially started the refrain of "wait for the biometrics appointment" but she became silent after I said that my daughter was 7 years old only. After putting me on hold for 10 minutes, the lady came back on the line to give a specific address at TSC and asked me to send two photographs of my daughter in an envelope marked "Do not open" ,at that address. :confused:

Is this usual? It sounds quite ominous to me...have they misplaced her photographs that were submitted with the original I-485 petition? What do we do now?

Thanks,

Intezar

FP notice

Intezar05 said:
Hello,

Called TSC again today using the POJ trick. The lady initially started the refrain of "wait for the biometrics appointment" but she became silent after I said that my daughter was 7 years old only. After putting me on hold for 10 minutes, the lady came back on the line to give a specific address at TSC and asked me to send two photographs of my daughter in an envelope marked "Do not open" ,at that address. :confused:

Is this usual? It sounds quite ominous to me...have they misplaced her photographs that were submitted with the original I-485 petition? What do we do now?

Thanks,

Intezar

Got a code 2 FP notice for my daughter in yesterday's mail. The appointment is for the 29th of July. So much for the advice from TSC!!! We had already sent the photographs last week. I don't know what will happen to them. I hope they don't mess up the process. Moral of the story is that you cannot believe and rely upon what TSC people tell you over the phone.

GC for Daughter

Hello Everyone,

I am back with good news. Daughter's green card arrived in yesterday's mail...within one week of her FP (done on 7/29/06)

So the journey is complete for us and once again I want to thank this forum and the awesome people who do so much to help others. Mr. Rajiv Khanna deserves all praise for hosting this forum. When I first joined, I did not even know what an LUD was :rolleyes: Here, I have been educated, guided and encouraged by people like Jag59, NikkaSingh, Toxsci and others. Thanks a lot guys.

Many others have said this earlier, but this has become a daily habit and I will be around. :)

All the best to everyone

Intezar

Intezar05 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am back with good news. Daughter's green card arrived in yesterday's mail...within one week of her FP (done on 7/29/06)

So the journey is complete for us and once again I want to thank this forum and the awesome people who do so much to help others. Mr. Rajiv Khanna deserves all praise for hosting this forum. When I first joined, I did not even know what an LUD was :rolleyes: Here, I have been educated, guided and encouraged by people like Jag59, NikkaSingh, Toxsci and others. Thanks a lot guys.

Many others have said this earlier, but this has become a daily habit and I will be around. :)

All the best to everyone

Intezar
Congratulations and Now the whole family is 'welcome to the GC club!' :)

Congratulations

Intezar05 said:
Hello Everyone,

All the best to everyone

Intezar

Congrats

Intezar,

Congrats and welcome to the GC club. I must be a big relief as it was for me.

But as you will realise soon, life is a journey and the wait for GC that you had will be soon forgotten and you will be fighting fresh issues in life.

With Intezar's issue closed, I will probably stop visiting this forum and would like to thank all of you, specially Nikka for the company.

Jagdish