Ho Gaya Kaam Jai Shree Ram

Yes aorund 1st May I called and placed status enquiry.was told to wait 30 days and was told name check done.

On 3rd we had approval LUDs and emails.

hope this helps.

I have no way of knowing if the phone call helped or whether they were going to approve me anyway. But I figure calling them cant hurt.

Nikka - Pls help

Nikka,

How do you call & place a status enquiry? Which number do you call?

Jagdish

Jag59 said:
Nikka,

How do you call & place a status enquiry? Which number do you call?

Jagdish

i can answer that (court:javaking!
1 800 375 5283
Press 1 for english
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1 for SRC #
Press 1 again to confirm
Press 3
Press 3 or 4 when it says u have file Multiple applicaiton, by selecting this option u will be connected with TSC.

(if u find any error after SRC input, use any other SRC like EAD etc)

Once connected give TSC-opt to ur 485 src.

Called TSC, surprising response

Guys,

Thanks for the advise on how to call.

I called TSC today and explained to the customer agent that 3 of us in the family recd cards but not my son and date had passed too. He was good on the phone and was surprised. Said he will need to take this up with his supervisor. Took my mobile number and promised that supervisor will call me back. I again asked him if there was any problem but he said no. This happened at 3.30 pm om Friday and I did not get any call today.

Now what does this mean?

Jag

Wait till Mon or Tue and then call them again. I think it is their mistake and if they realize it (admitting it will be very difficult for TSC), they may just mail the card without further ado.keep checking online for emails or LUDSs.

Card rcd yesterday

Both our cards were received yesterday. thanks for all the help and best wishes. all the best to those still in the process.

Congrats

Hearty conratulations to you Nikka Singh.It must feel good :) to see the happy outcome of your quest for the elusive GC. All the best.

nikkasingh said:
Both our cards were received yesterday. thanks for all the help and best wishes. all the best to those still in the process.
congrats nikka
we started GC journey almost together
hope mine comes soon

Nikka - Congrats sir,
Intezar - The dates are moving fast for L1. You are not too far, I think.
EB1Doc - What are your dates, can you give me?

Jag

Jag59 said:
Nikka - Congrats sir,
EB1Doc - What are your dates, can you give me?

Jag
o sure!
my dates are following

I-140, I-485 filed concurrently on November 4, 2004
FP code 1 Jan 2005
FP code 1 (again) May 2006
FP code 2 June 2006
I-140 approved june 2005

You were right, Jag

We got multiple copies of the magic emails (6 from USCIS and 9 from CRIS) this morning. Hurrah.

Unlike in your case Nikka Singh, the email do not mention anything about cards being ordered or any welcome kit etc. Just say "This case has been approved. On June 2, an approval notice was mailed...................." So I suppose the actual cards are still a few weeks away. Anyway, at least we have the approval emails and for now that is grounds enough for a major celebration. :D

Any luck with your son's GC Jag? I hope you have got it by now. Did the TSC people call back?

All the best to all and thanks a ton for all the help that I received at this forum. I am going to be around.

EB1 Multinational Manager TSC Concurrent
140 RD 08/01/05, I485 RD 08/22/05
EAD, AP RD 08/22/05
EAD, AP received 9/22/05
140 RFE dated 8/27/05
RFE Response RD 10/25/05
I-140 Approval email date 10/28/05
FP Done 11/02/05
I485 LUD 11/02/2005
PD became current 06/01/06
I485 06/01/06
I485 Approval emails 06/02/06 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Intezar, congrats. Your case has gone thru smoothly.
EBDOC - Any news for you?
I have no news for my son's case. I contacted a Senator last week and am waiting for response.

Jag59

congrats intezaar, i think you will be pleasently surprised about the cards. Expect them around the 10th -15th.

eb1doc and Jag any news about your cases

Yippee Yay

"congrats intezaar, i think you will be pleasently surprised about the cards. Expect them around the 10th -15th."

Hats off to you NikkaSingh...we got the following email this morning:

"On June 6, 2006 the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 30 days have passed......." :) :) :)

The only fly in the ointment is that the above email was only for my husband and I. Nothing for our 7 year old daughter even though her 485 was approved with ours on 06/02/06. Maybe due to the fact that she did not get a FP appointment and no biometrics were done for her, her card will take a little longer.

So we will wait and keep our fingers crossed and pray :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: