• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

high school diploma prob

aos13, this is a warning. Please post only immigration related information on the forums. Please avoid personal comments/opinions as this post from you.

If you review some of the threads more closely, you will see some people post immigration related messages full of disinformation. If I was too forward trying to show the real face of a troll, then so be it. I will not engage this troll any more. I cannot care for the accuracy of the information in these threads more than the administrators themselves. Best regards.

Re: Warning

You have brought our attention. Now, we need to start behaving like grown-ups. If this is to continue, actions will be taken to impede insults and other words. We will be watching this thread from now on. Please act accordingly.

Attention is good....
I know any one of you guys is a volunteer but try to pay more attention to the forum as many of the forum's users are using a not so friendly attitude or giving bad advice or making the forum so hard to follow cause of repeating over and over on nonsense posts...

@controlsauce - you need to stop unearthing old posts and responding to them. Your above response which is one of those has been deleted accordingly. If you had bothered to look at the date, you would have seen that post is from over 13 years old ago, and the person asking the question has since completed their interview.

@controlsauce - you need to stop unearthing old posts and responding to them. Your above response which is one of those has been deleted accordingly. If you had bothered to look at the date, you would have seen that post is from over 13 years old ago, and the person asking the question has since completed their interview.
sorry my bad