hi people!!!!

fortius

i played Green card and did not win,but now i want to apply for tourist visa...people say my chance of being issued with B visa is zero...but i dont plan to immigrate,instead just for travel...a year ago,i was in the USA by J-1 visa,and came back in good time of visa expiration date...so people,advise me,can i apply for B visa?? does not my playing DV lottery affect to the issuance of B visa???

visa issue in world

hello ! all of you work very hard.........so keep it up..........can any one help me related to visa :mad:

i played Green card and did not win,but now i want to apply for tourist visa...people say my chance of being issued with B visa is zero...but i dont plan to immigrate,instead just for travel...a year ago,i was in the USA by J-1 visa,and came back in good time of visa expiration date...so people,advise me,can i apply for B visa?? does not my playing DV lottery affect to the issuance of B visa???

Simply applying for the DV lottery does not mean you can NEVER get a B visa now. It might be more difficult, and you can document more things, but just because you applied for the lottery won't permanently bar you from getting a B visa. Just be prepared to document everything: Your job, your house/apartment lease, your bills, your family ties, etc. Everything that can tie you to your home country should be well-documented.

pls help!!!

I would like to know what are the chances on me getting B2 visa as im accompanying my father for tourism in US as im the only Daughter. my concern is that im a fresh doctor unemployed and unmarried. We are resident of Dubai and have applied from here. May father has got very strong financial background and plus strong ties of his job as he is been working in dubai since 20yrs. We dont have any intentions of staying in US and have got no relatives. what are the chances of me getting rejected :( and i will be appearing for my MCI in march 2013, n was planing to visit before my MCI. Our appointment date is on 2nd week of dec 2012.

Your help will be highly appreciable.

Do not post the same query multiple number of times. I replied to your other post.

I would like to know what are the chances on me getting B2 visa as im accompanying my father for tourism in US as im the only Daughter. my concern is that im a fresh doctor unemployed and unmarried. We are resident of Dubai and have applied from here. May father has got very strong financial background and plus strong ties of his job as he is been working in dubai since 20yrs. We dont have any intentions of staying in US and have got no relatives. what are the chances of me getting rejected :( and i will be appearing for my MCI in march 2013, n was planing to visit before my MCI. Our appointment date is on 2nd week of dec 2012.

Your help will be highly appreciable.