hi Kanadian

Bingo

Bingo you hit the jackpot. The last LUD is Approval...

Did you get email for all the changes on your application...

Good Luck...

Last edited by a moderator:
wwossen said:
Bingo you hit the jackpot. The last LUD is Approval...

Did you get email for all the changes on your application...

Good Luck...

"Did you get email for all the changes on your application..."
All I see is the LUD changed 3 times....what email are you talking about?
I have seen couple of folks here that their LUD stoped after changing few times and now they are waiting and waiting so I am confused with your message ....I thought after LUD stop they will take couple of months to approve...I know few folks got approved very quick, I think those are exception cases, normally takes time....what are your thoughts?

Kanadian said:
"Did you get email for all the changes on your application..."
All I see is the LUD changed 3 times....what email are you talking about?
I have seen couple of folks here that their LUD stoped after changing few times and now they are waiting and waiting so I am confused with your message ....I thought after LUD stop they will take couple of months to approve...I know few folks got approved very quick, I think those are exception cases, normally takes time....what are your thoughts?

I thought you setup email notification if not there is email notification service where you check your case status.
Yes all cases are different but most of my friends who works with me get approval notice after LUD date changed three or four times within short period of time.

I don't know how you check all the changes on your case but you can setup your profile to get email whenever they touched your case.

I am sure you know about this link.
Incase Here is the link
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

wwossen said:
I thought you setup email notification if not there is email notification service where you check your case status.
Yes all cases are different but most of my friends who works with me get approval notice after LUD date changed three or four times within short period of time.

I don't know how you check all the changes on your case but you can setup your profile to get email whenever they touched your case.

Incase Here is the link

Thank you. Yes I know this. There is no email on LUD change only if message change. I got it...thanks again

Email changes...

Kanadian said:
Thank you. Yes I know this. There is no email on LUD change only if message change. I got it...thanks again
----------------------------------------------

I too am under the same impression. We get emails only when there is change in the status message, not when there is a change in the LUD.

I have set the profile for receiving emails. AM i missing something :confused:

ZSUJ.
485 RD: 02/2003
2 FP: 11/2004
RFE recd: 12/22/04
LUD: 12/22, 12/23, 12/27, 12/28..STOP

Same Dates

Hi ZSUJ.

Mine is also same situation. RFE received on 22nd Dec2004.

LUD changes 22,23,27and 28th Dec. then no change.

Please let me know when u got any updates. My id is

kolli_l@hotmail.com

Thanks..

Sure!

ramu2003 said:
Hi ZSUJ.

Mine is also same situation. RFE received on 22nd Dec2004.

LUD changes 22,23,27and 28th Dec. then no change.

Please let me know when u got any updates. My id is

kolli_l@hotmail.com

Thanks..
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sure, will do. Pl. you too do the same.. my email id is contactlokesh@gmail.com

What is your category(EB1/2/3) and which state are you in?

I am from MI and EB2 category.

wwossen said:

Incase Here is the link

Thank you for giving us some courage....I am just wondering how long it took to get approval to folks you know at your office? if you can recall please let me know...once again thank you so much....

Hi ZSUJ( Lokesh )

I went to the doctor on 30th and took Vericella shots and gave the papers to my attorney. My attorney said he will FedEx the documents on the same day i.e. 30th.
I know that 31 December and Jan1st, 2nd are holidays for INS.
I started checking my status from yesterday. Still it is not changed.
How many days usually it takes to change the message to Received RFE etc..?
In your case how many days it took?

Nanaji

Nanaji999 said:
I went to the doctor on 30th and took Vericella shots and gave the papers to my attorney. My attorney said he will FedEx the documents on the same day i.e. 30th.

Nanaji

In my case next day message got changed.

Status/LUD changes

Nanaji999 said:

Nanaji
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The very same day they received (22nd dec) the status got changed and consequently i received the email. Check the fedex tracking if you have. USCIS is pretty good in that especially for rfe receipts.

Kanadian said:
Thank you for giving us some courage....I am just wondering how long it took to get approval to folks you know at your office? if you can recall please let me know...once again thank you so much....

For most of them it takes only two-three weeks after the LUD changed three or four times.

My RD is March/2002 and all of my co-workers applied after me some of them in late 2003 and got approved.

Good Luck on your process. I hope you will get your approval soon.

BTW are you Canadian? I am Canadian from Toronto...

wwossen said:
For most of them it takes only two-three weeks after the LUD changed three or four times.

My RD is March/2002 and all of my co-workers applied after me some of them in late 2003 and got approved.

Good Luck on your process. I hope you will get your approval soon.

BTW are you Canadian? I am Canadian from Toronto...

thanks...I am canadian from toronto as well....Oh Canada :)

Hi Kanadian,

Did you get the RFE for employment verification, if so can you post the format of the employment verification letter you have sent to INS.

Thanks,

may0503 said:
Did you get the RFE for employment verification, if so can you post the format of the employment verification letter you have sent to INS.

Thanks,

yes I got EVL but my attorney did it for me and I have only hard copy of it. there is very good one on this forum but I forgot who putted up here....well i will try to find for you