hi Kanadian

Hi Kanadian,

Can you tell me if the letter has the details about approved labor and I-140 and job details as mentioned in labor&I-140 applications. My employer is saying that they are giving a general letter stating the candidate, designation,position as permanent, salary details and stating that it is a indefinite position.(Is it good to send recent pay checks also)

Is this enough.

Please respond.

Thanks.

may0503 said:
Can you tell me if the letter has the details about approved labor and I-140 and job details as mentioned in labor&I-140 applications. My employer is saying that they are giving a general letter stating the candidate, designation,position as permanent, salary details and stating that it is a indefinite position.(Is it good to send recent pay checks also)

Is this enough.

Please respond.

Thanks.

Sure, I can give you all the details....Company A sponsered my GC and then I worked for Company B and currently I am working for company C

My attorney said that I dont need to submit any letter from compay B coz CIS is not interested in my old companies but I still sent all pay check copies coz it was less then six months when I worked their
  • Attorneys cover letter mentioning the history of my case, companies I switched, addresses I changed and refrence of my approved I140
  • copy of 140 Notice
  • copy of 485 Notice
  • Letter from company 'A' for whom my 140 got approved for verify my employment start and end dates
  • employment varification letter from current employer C without mentioning any green card processing...just salary, work details and intention to continue employment for longer term
  • Copies of last six months pay check slips
  • Copy of company A letter which he submitted with the orignal green card application
  • Address change notice (this is seprate from AR-11, I moved in my new home 6 months back and only submitted AR-11- didnt inform CIS about address change so now at this point my attorney wants to give all current information to them)

Hope I didnt confuse you but still if you have question just shot a note....good luck

Last edited by a moderator: