Hi, Gang. Guess my days to hang on here with you guys are

Kevin65221

Registered Users (C)
over today! :) wife just called, got approval notices in mail. just called AVM,. not updated yet. cases approved 4/12, which is last Thur. talked with am Ignorant Information officer on Weds, 4/11, was told cases were not assigned yet because they received FBI reports for only a few days( see my posts on another thread for this).

will go to SJ for PP tomorrow. anyone know how it is like these days there? is 4:00 AM early enough for a token? feedback appreciated. and Good LUCK to you all!

by the way, for those who don\'t like bad language, you won\'t see my bad words here anymore. i can\'t help myself sometimes because i come here so many times everyday and i don\'t know what to say if i don\'t say those bad words.:). yeah, i got it now, but please forgive me to say it once more,
F**K INS!

whew, Finally!

here goes my details again for your reference:

EB2 RIR, China
PD: 3/99,
RD 12/7/00
ND 12/22/00
FP 2/27/01, scheduled on 3/3/01.
approval: 4/12/01.

i\'d be happy to answer any questions if you got any.

Thanks to all, accompanied me to wait this piece of **** in bad time. i had fun here and i got lots of good info here , which releived some of my pain and anxiety.

Special thanks to Ciba for maitaining the track list, it has be a page i have been visiting a few times a week for long. thank you for the great work.

this comes just in time. have an job offer started on 4/30, was planning to use all my vacation to start in order to reach 180 days. now i don\'t have to worry that much but still will take 1 month vacation until 180 days reached to resign, just in case. lol

again, good luck to all!

No Title

Congratulations Kevin and good luck with your stamping. I would appreciate it if you could post your stamping experience in San Jose.

No Title

WOW! i am happy for you... congratulations and enjoy your freedom!!!
you will be greatly missed here :)

No Title

kevin,
  Congrats !!!! WOW!! Hopefully me & dimpu should get our approvals this week...My ND is 12/21...have fun

No Title

congrats Kevin and good luck with your freedom! We will definately miss your choice words which by the way, added a little character to this otherwise sometimes boring site. Let us know how the passport stamping goes.

Mick

No Title

Kevin, you are so popular, anyway man, CONGRATULATIONS! Good luck on your PP and your new employer too! Celebrate and have fun!

No Title

Hey Kevin,

Congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

This is good news . I am happy for you and your family.
I just pray that I get my approval soon too. My current assignment ends in 2 weeks and I join the ranks of those waiting for assignments and possible layoff !

No Title

Hey Dimnpu,
  Any luck with ur application. Did u check AVM ? I got the same old message :( Good Luck to all of us with 12/00 ND\'s...

No Title

first, Thanks to all. i am not lucky today, went for PP, arrived at 5:00 but didn\'t make it. was cut off 3 positions ahead of me. i could have if i got there 30 minutes earlier. but at that time, 30 minutes doesnt make much difference, 10-20 positoins. plan to go again this Friday. i guess i will just have to camp there like many poeple do.

by the way, my case was approved on 12th but AVM had not been updated until last night. so DEC and NOV. guys, just keep your faith, youill get yours in mail! good luck.

No Title

the question is that will SF office do it for me because my Notice says SJ office? anybody tried? thanks.

No Title

Kevin,

Do you know if I can take the same photograhs from the Passport Application for 485 Passport Stamping.
I am thinking of going to San Jose INS Office tomorrow (04/18/01)

Regards
Suresh

No Title

i guess so, it says the photos have to be taken within a month. but what different does it make in 2 or 1 months?:) does your notice say Sj or SF? if your notice says SJ and you go to SF tomorrow, please update me if they stamp it for you. thanks.

No Title

Hey Ranga,

Looks like we are the only ones left........

I checked AVM and did not hear anything. Keep me posted.

No Title

Hey Kevin;
 I think that you can go to SF for PP, as I know a friend of mine had detroit on his approval notice, but went to SF and got the passport stamped without any problems.

All the best

No Title

hi, Thanks a lot for the info. do you know the INS office specified on his notice? gee, SJ office is extremely overflowed. there were more than 200 people didn\'t get in this morning. it would be much better if we can go to SF office.

Thanks a lot.