Hi, Gang. Guess my days to hang on here with you guys are

No Title

hi, Thanks a lot for the info. do you know the INS office specified on his notice? gee, SJ office is extremely overflowed. there were more than 200 people didn\'t get in this morning. it would be much better if we can go to SF office.

Thanks a lot.

oh, sorry,, you already said Detroit is specified.. guess it\'s worth a try.

No Title

One of my friend went to SanJose INS for stamping last week at 11pm the day before and got token no.70. I heard this is because of some
cutoff date this month end.

No Title

Hey Kevin,

What exactly did ur lawyer say about calling IIO ? Did he say calling even once is not good or ......

No Title

he just said talking to anyone personally at INS may affact your case negatively. that\'s it. but let me tell you, i called many times becsue i used computer to dial and i was able to get through about 5 times in 2 weeks. my case turned out to be fine anyway. so i don\'t think it would have much impact to your case. but frankly, talking to IIO is confusing. i stopped calling after i felt confused. when u hear different stories from them, it is frustrating.

No Title

My Attorney told me not to go to SFO INS because the INS mentioned in my 485 Approval was SJ INS. Yesterday (04/17), I went to SJ INS at around 8:30 PM. There is already a big queue. I decided to go to SJ INS after April 30 (May be May 01).

Regards
Suresh