Hi Everyone .. Needs an Urgent Help ..

royalcd

Registered Users (C)
One of my Friend was arrested for Sexual Assault and Assault in Canada and he wants to go to US for vacations .. he has not been charged or Convicted and no finger printing is done so far and charges are not being laid .. can any one please tell me if that arrest will reflects in the US border or not ?? will it a problem for him to Enter US as Tourist or not ?.... He got B1 B2 Multiple Visa

Looking forward for Replies from Experience People only ..

Thanks​

Last edited by a moderator:
Not many people on this forum are going to have been charged with the crimes you mentioned. He should consult with a US immigration attorney as well as his Canadian criminal attorney. It does look like he may be intending to flee the charges by trying to travel before all of this is sorted out through the legal system..

How long back did this arrest take place? So he was not charged but still arrested? Have the charges been dismissed yet? More importantly, why is this friend of yours thinking about vacationing right now. Shouldn't he be working on getting this matter resolved?

One of my Friend was arrested for Sexual Assault and Assault in Canada and he wants to go to US for vacations

trpplecitizen

he is going to meet his fiance ?? my Question was does it will reflect in there system? he was arrested 2 months back so far nothing is being charged , he is accused but not been Guilty or charged so far and the attorney is taking care of that as the accusation is false ... ...

Not many people on this forum are going to have been charged with the crimes you mentioned. He should consult with a US immigration attorney as well as his Canadian criminal attorney. It does look like he may be intending to flee the charges by trying to travel before all of this is sorted out through the legal system..

he is just going for vacation and his attorney is taking care of everything ....

How long back did this arrest take place? So he was not charged but still arrested? Have the charges been dismissed yet? More importantly, why is this friend of yours thinking about vacationing right now. Shouldn't he be working on getting this matter resolved?

he was arrested 2 months back and Crown has to decide that the charges will be laid or not .as the accusation was wrong ... so he is going for a vacation ...

Nobody can speculate whether this incident is in the system or not. Only one way to find out. Just curious, is he out on bail? If so, he might not be allowed to leave Canada under his bail conditions.

he is going to meet his fiance and that to be for 3 days ?? my Question was does it will reflect in there system? he was arrested 2 months back so far nothing is being charged or done ...

Nobody can speculate whether this incident is in the system or not. Only one way to find out. Just curious, is he out on bail? If so, he might not be allowed to leave Canada under his bail conditions.

He is out on bail and he has a court proof that he can go for vacation ... I'm just wondering if something will reflect on the system of US authorities or not ??how can we find out .. please help ..

Approach a POE.

Sir I'm sure they will tell him .. but if he is flying and at that time it reflects and if they wont allow him and then he has to fly back , so don't want to take any chance .. that's why I was asking .. can any one help please
:(:(

His attorneys are his best source of information; for additional assistance consult a US immigration attorney specializing in criminal issues. Look at AILA website to see if you can locate someone.

If your friend is in Canada, he should know that US immigration is cleared at a Canadian airport itself. So if he is denied entry, he simply walks out of the airport. No need to fly back to Canada!!!

but if he is flying and at that time it reflects and if they wont allow him and then he has to fly back

Thanks

If you friend is in Canada, he should know that US immigration is cleared at a Canadian airport itself. So if he is denied entry, he simply walks out of the airport. No need to fly back to Canada!!!

Oh wow thats a great help SIr ... I really appreciate for your Reply ... Thanks a ton once again ... Cheers ..
God bless :):)

hello Mr.Ghori,

He did not know that fact because he has not traveled to US ever from Canada so thats why , anyways that was a great help from you sir .. God bless .. :):)

there is fact that he has to fill I-94 and there he has to fill that if he is charged or arrested for anything in anywhere ... so i m sure he wont be allowed to go .. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

One of my Friend was arrested for Sexual Assault and Assault in Canada and he wants to go to US for vacations .. he has not been charged or Convicted and no finger printing is done so far and charges are not being laid .. can any one please tell me if that arrest will reflects in the US border or not ?? will it a problem for him to Enter US as Tourist or not ?.... He got B1 B2 Multiple Visa

Looking forward for Replies from Experience People only ..

Thanks​

Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!