Hi Everybody

marksign

Hi,

This is Mark Signature. I am new to this forum and looking for informative discussion with senior members. I would also like to share my vies and ideas about any topic.

Hello I m David Mark from New York , 20 years old. I m new to this forum. I m here to get the assistance of senior members and I also would like to share my ideas and some useful information. I hope all of you would like my presence here.

Hey, I'm not a senior member of this forum, but I'd be happy to discuss immigration with you. I'm rather engaged in the immigration issue. What is your opinion of SB1070 in AZ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I m Broad Mathew form USA I m new to this forum. I am here to share some interesting information and I also want solution of my problems.

I m Eloise Joseph new to this forum I hope I will enjoy my presence here and also all of u would like my ideas which I want to share.

Hi I m Sara Paul and I just have joined this forum. This forum is an excellent place for making new friends and for useful information. I m very happy after joining this.