help to get waiver...Im on JI visa of 18months

damahka1301

Registered Users (C)
hi im on j1 visa...and i want to convert it into h1..so first i have to waive it...so can anybody tell me the whole procedure...plz urgent...my case is bit different...Im BHMS..n in usa they evaluate my degree as BS...im doing training in clinical research..so for waiver i have to told about this to my institute or not?if i apply for waiver next month how much time it will take?and secondly im engaged ...so wht is d best time to go back to india n marry..so that i can take my partner with me back here...?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi im on j1 visa...and i want to convert it into h1..so first i have to waive it...so can anybody tell me the whole procedure...plz urgent...my case is bit different...Im BHMS..n in usa they evaluate my degree as BS...im doing training in clinical research..so for waiver i have to told about this to my institute or not?if i apply for waiver next month how much time it will take?and secondly im engaged ...so wht is d best time to go back to india n marry..so that i can take my partner with me back here...?

start from www.state.gov

thanx man...

thanx man...i think u have done gud research on this...i will surely ask u few more question later...