Help Please Biological Mother Issue

trisme11

Registered Users (C)
Ok so sorry if this is in the wrong section of the site.

In about 6 days I will become a citizen. I got my green card a long time ago, my aunt who I was living with at the time adopted me. In order to do the adoption, my biological mother who was in my home country at the time had to give up her parental rights. I am just wondering, now that I am a citizen what can I do for my biological mother. Can I apply on her behalf for her to get a greencard? What can I do for her to get her on the road to citizenship.

Thank you very much for your help.:D

Ok so sorry if this is in the wrong section of the site.

In about 6 days I will become a citizen. I got my green card a long time ago, my aunt who I was living with at the time adopted me. In order to do the adoption, my biological mother who was in my home country at the time had to give up her parental rights. I am just wondering, now that I am a citizen what can I do for my biological mother. Can I apply on her behalf for her to get a greencard? What can I do for her to get her on the road to citizenship.

Thank you very much for your help.:D

You and your ex-mother no longer have any legal parent-child relationship for immigration purposes. Your "birth mother" is legally your aunt and nothing more.

Send her money.

You can't sponsor your biological mother, because the parental relationship has been legally terminated. But if your aunt is your bio-mom's sister, your aunt can sponsor her (assuming your aunt is a USC).