Help Please! AP approved but approval not received

rgr007

Registered Users (C)
My case and my wife’s AP cases are approved on October 29th 2005 and not yet received our approval letters. As we need to go India in the month of November. Please help us how we could get our AP approval. Inputs are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Thanks for reply

I am calling USCIS and went LA district office. They are saying they cant do any thing because the case is approved. They are telling me to wait until 30 days to take any further action

Thanks

rgr007
Have you received your AP approvals in the mail? My wife has not received hers, online approval was on nov 8th. Is your AP from CSC?

rgr007 said:
Thanks for reply

I am calling USCIS and went LA district office. They are saying they cant do any thing because the case is approved. They are telling me to wait until 30 days to take any further action

Thanks

AP not received as well

And I'm going to India end of Dec.
Is there anything that can be done if we don't receive it in 14 days?

I have called CS serveral times they are telling I have to wait until 30 days to take any further action.

20th day not received AP

Today is 20th day I havent received my AP. AP has been approved on 29th OCT.

Does anyone know if one can travel after AP is approved but not received the document in hand? If lawyer couriers the AP docs (when they come in) to my home country and if we have it on the way back is that okay?

maverick,

not to discourage you. I had the same probelm with my AP. If ti does not reach u in reasonable time, there is no use waiting for amonth unless u chnaged addresses etc.

In my case, I never received it. I am seeing more posts about AP lost in mail these days. Maybe a scam at USCIS. Plan the worst case.

AP hardcopy for my wife came in today---finally! There are only 2 copies, I had read on this forum that generally they send 3. Is that still going to be a problem?

No Problem

You just need 1 but show them both when you are coming back.
And NEVER LOOSE THEM when you are away from the US.

HTH

Any update?

rgr007 said:
Today is 20th day I havent received my AP. AP has been approved on 29th OCT.

Hi: rgr007:

Any update on your AP, I applied my ap renewal on Oct 13, you case made me a little bit worried.

Thanks

Eric