help needed!!!

yameen79

Registered Users (C)
follow to join help needed
my wife`s interview is scheduled for june 30 in islamabad,pakistan. NVC has emailed a list of documents which neends to be taken to the interview..NOW they give you a key chart and on another page they give you a list along with the letter which corresponds to that key chart on the previous page.. I have only been asked for the POLICE REPORT AND MEDICIAL TO BRING to the interview.. On financial evidence it says that it is not required. MY question is that do I have to take I-134 to interview.. I did not work last year and the year before as I was living in pakistan .. my income take return on ly shows 3000 per year .. I do not have a co sponsor . I am really worried. DO you that that I134 would be necessary for my wifes case.?

what visa did your wife applied for? if an immigrant visa, you will need I-864. Since you don't have enough income, you must find a co-sponsor - a resident or a citizen of the US. I-864 is required for immigrant visas.

follow to join

my wife applied for follow to join on my eb3 case... PD 04/2003 ...this not family based... but its employment based.

well, you are asking your questions in the family based immigration subforum. Perhaps, you should ask them in the EB subforum.