Help needed with B1 visa question....

redgo

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone give me your experiences or opinions for my problem?

Actually my mother got visa stamped in February 2007. She got 10yrs multiple visa entry. Due to some problems in India , she did not come to U.S till now. We are planning to bring her here after February 2008. Is it Ok if we plan to bring her after one year stamping? Hoping the problems will be solved by god’s grace.

1) Will be there any problems during immigration after entry in U.S or while leaving India ?

2) Will there be any problems in her visa?

I am in confusing stage now. Please give your valuable suggestions or experiences as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Redgo,
It should not be an issue. As long as her visa is valid, she can request admission into the US. Just bear in mind, a visa only allows the holder the privilege to request entry. Whether to admit the visitor or not, is the decision of the POE officer.

Visitor visa interview for wife

Hi all,

My Wife is going for Visitor Visa interview. (note : I am a green card holder and my wife's follow-to-join was denied last june ....and we are taking a shot of this visitor visa despite the lean chance)

Could some one tell me the possible interview questions and answers ?

Mainly - the convincing answer to tell them that she would come back in 6 months.

Thanks all.

Hi all,

My Wife is going for Visitor Visa interview. (note : I am a green card holder and my wife's follow-to-join was denied last june ....and we are taking a shot of this visitor visa despite the lean chance)

Could some one tell me the possible interview questions and answers ?

Mainly - the convincing answer to tell them that she would come back in 6 months.

Thanks all.

A visitor needs to prove non-immigrant intent. Having a GC spouse makes this task impossible. Whatever she says, the VOs will not be convinced by their answers. Anyway it is your call

Being the spouse of a GC holder, she will start off with 5% chances of success only. Don't plan a 6 month trip. To have a realistic chance, present the planned visit in number of weeks, not months