Help: Multiple H1B

alyeska

I'm currently working in Company A with H1b valid till 2006. I got an offer from company B and is doing H1b transfer for me right now.

My question is, if I decide to not join company B, will their H1b Transfer case invalidate my current h1b with Company A? Should I do anything to keep my current h1b with Company A be valid?

Highly Appreciate your help!!

alyeska said:
I'm currently working in Company A with H1b valid till 2006. I got an offer from company B and is doing H1b transfer for me right now.

My question is, if I decide to not join company B, will their H1b Transfer case invalidate my current h1b with Company A?
--no if the comany A does not revoke your visa , why you want B to waste money for H1 transfer filing and fees of lawyer? make up your mind only then file for transfer
Should I do anything to keep my current h1b with Company A be valid?

Alyeska! Are you Russian? I need to talk to you.

Hello, Alyeska!
My name is Ira. I'm from Belarus originally. I have my H1-B valid till January 2008. I want to go home for a week in may. I need some advice concerning how to do it without getting in trouble. May be you can help me?
I'd appreciate it! I'd be happy if you contact me here or by email: iravol at yahoo dot com.
I'm in San Diego now. Where do you live?
Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks!!!

Ira.

alyeska said:

My question is, if I decide to not join company B, will their H1b Transfer case invalidate my current h1b with Company A? Should I do anything to keep my current h1b with Company A be valid?