Help: Move from h1 - f1 ???

shivsa

Registered Users (C)
This is regarding my friend's VISA situation, her H1 visa is getting expired in November(completing 6 years(we have added all the vacations she was out of USA).

She changed the job in last march for new H1 and have not applied for Green card, her husband is also on h1, and they are applying for Green card in few months.(h4 and h1-extention are out of question).

so my question is, what could be possible legal ways for her to stay here with her husband.

1. can she move to Student visa if some university accept her for full time student positions.
2. Is there any other kind of VISA she can try to obtain.
3. What if she move back to india and Here her husband gets to I485 stage and apply for EAD, can she come back here on that EAD.

thanks in advance,
your reply will surely be apreciated.

shivsa said:
This is regarding my friend's VISA situation, her H1 visa is getting expired in November(completing 6 years(we have added all the vacations she was out of USA).

She changed the job in last march for new H1 and have not applied for Green card, her husband is also on h1, and they are applying for Green card in few months.(h4 and h1-extention are out of question).

so my question is, what could be possible legal ways for her to stay here with her husband.

1. can she move to Student visa if some university accept her for full time student positions. YES2. Is there any other kind of VISA she can try to obtain. H4 - if spouse's H1 does not run out 6 yrs, though hers runs out3. What if she move back to india and Here her husband gets to I485 stage and apply for EAD, can she come back here on that EAD, she can go for cousel process and come with GC if the PD available, but it is going to be years.
thanks in advance,
your reply will surely be apreciated.