Help in reaching Officer@NSC

wait_4_ever

Registered Users (C)
Can some body help me how can I reach an Officer@NSC through telephone i.e., what buttons needs to pushed.

Thanks

buttons to push?

push the telephone buttons. They are usually numbered between 0-9 and occasionally you may need to press the # button.

stupid answer

jigsawpuzzle said:
push the telephone buttons. They are usually numbered between 0-9 and occasionally you may need to press the # button.

There is some sequence to be followed to reach an officer. If you know the answer try to help help other wise shut up your mouth.

Dial the 800 number. Select the option to findout the status of your case. Once the case status is read out to you select the option to continue. Then there will be an option, I think option 4 that says "if you filed several related cases and you think they have been separated in the processing". It will put you thru to the respective service center officer.

Dial 1-800-375-5283

Press 1,2 then the automated message will say there are 6 options. press 4, Press 1 and enter your receipt number, confirm the receipt number. Wait for the status to complete, press 2 . Easiest way to get to an officer.

Hope this helps.

Mahesh

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know any number you can dial and directly talk to officers from NSC. You can dial the well known 1800-3755283 number and push 1-2-6-1, after hearing your online message, then 3-3-1 followed by uncertain minutes of 'sound of music', you then will have a chance talk to customer service representative. At this point, it is up to you to pursuade the rep transfering your call to officer at NSC. It must be a technical skill in order to do that, so far I have tried many times, none prevailed. Good luck and share your experience if you get through.

1-2-6-1 takes longer time to reach an NSC officer than the options I had said in my post.

It's very rare to get to an officer within 15 - 25 minutes with the 1-2-6-1 option.

Good Luck!

You all have been mis-informed , if there is such a word...
You can never speak to a Immigration Officers, The only people you can speak to are the custumer Support. There is Tier1 to handle phone calls and silly questions, if they cannot handle it (or if it requires research and or inquiry) it is forwarded to the Tier 2 support.

I can tell you for a fact, since I personally know a couple people working on that line, that no one at that call center can see any more details of your case than you can on the web. Not even the supervisors. Yes, they do find it very frustrating that they can't give people good answers when the question involves case status/processing.