Help!!! EAD/AP after AC21

gckajadoo

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,
I am in the process of applying my third EAD/AP . Now that I have changed my job and already applied for AC21. Do I need to send any document relating to my new job while applying for my 3rd EAD/AP.
Thanks
gckajadoo.

No, you don't need to send information of your new employment. However, I am not sure where you should file your application. It seems there are changes.

I changed jobs within the same city so I was able to file for my new EAD with the new job at the same service center. I didn't send any information for the new job. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Thanks for information guys, since i applied AC21 in the same center (Texas) though I am working in CA. So I will be filing my EAD/AP at the same center.
Thanks again.
Gckajadoo

gckajadoo,

Are you sure you should file your EAD/AP at TSC instead of the Chicargo Lockbox address? As I am in the similar situation, thanks for the reply.

thanks,

IS i140 COPY NEEDED FOR i140 RENEWAL

I am supposed to renew my ead an I used AC21 (but did not inform uscis).
In this forum I read that you should send I140 copy along with application,
i guess after using AC21 you cannot use I140 of old employer.

Will sending only I485 reciet notice cause any problems?

Thanks,
Murali

fromhydtogc said:
Will sending only I485 reciet notice cause any problems?

Not at all, since a pending I-485 is the only requirement for an EAD or AP. How else would derivative aliens (spouses and children) get EADs or AP?

In my case,
I applied renewal of my EAD and one month over, I am going to use AC21 for new employer, my address will also changed, So getting EAD will be a problem OR query will come, any complexities?

Gurus pl.let me know

Thanks,
dice12

LCSilence said:
gckajadoo,

Are you sure you should file your EAD/AP at TSC instead of the Chicargo Lockbox address? As I am in the similar situation, thanks for the reply.

thanks,
Sorry for the late reply,
Yes, I am sure about applying at TSC because My I 485 is filed at TSC.
Thanks
Gckajadoo