• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

HELP Applying to DV 2015

geoffroy_ingold

Registered Users (C)
Hello all!

Ok so I'm applying for the 3rd time this year and I want to get it right. I was born in France but I currently live in Peru. I have both french and Peruvian nationality. Since I was born in France I can apply using my french nationality correct?

Aside from that I have a son but I am not currently married to his mother.

Should I state that I am single with one child? If I win will my son be able to have a green card as well giving the fact that he was born in Peru but also has french nationality?

Hope someone can help me clarify these doubts.

Hello all!

Ok so I'm applying for the 3rd time this year and I want to get it right. I was born in France but I currently live in Peru. I have both french and Peruvian nationality. Since I was born in France I can apply using my french nationality correct?

Aside from that I have a son but I am not currently married to his mother.

Should I state that I am single with one child? If I win will my son be able to have a green card as well giving the fact that he was born in Peru but also has french nationality?

Hope someone can help me clarify these doubts.

yes, you are using birth in france, not french nationality. you never state that you are sngle. if you win, he will be able to get gc too.

yes, you are using birth in france, not french nationality. you never state that you are sngle. if you win, he will be able to get gc too.

Thanks for the infor raevsky. The thing that I am worried about is that I am not married but I live with my sons mother but there is no option to state that when I applied in the previous years.

First, there is no option for signle. You could state "unmarried" if you were never married, you could state "divorced" if you are, and you could state "married" if you are married. That is not about with whom you live. You could be married to one person and live with another one.

First, there is no option for signle. You could state "unmarried" if you were never married, you could state "divorced" if you are, and you could state "married" if you are married. That is not about with whom you live. You could be married to one person and live with another one.

I have never been married. I should state unmarried and say that I have 1 son and put just his picture and mine correct?

Thanks for the help.