Help about my file

abd0123

Registered Users (C)
I hope someone will reply to my thread!
I received i-797 notice about receiving my file on 29/june but since that time i did not hear any thing and every time i call the USCIS office they say u r scheduled for the Finger print and the office don't have empty space to give u an appointment.....the other thing every time i enter my receipts numbers in USCIS it shows my that it can not be found at this time and check the numbers again.... the numbers are right and I am feeling a lot of disappointment...

any body has any idea about that, what is the next step and until when i should wait? thank you in advance

I am worried, am i right? please help

I FILLED i-485,i-130,i-765 to adjust my status to green card upon marriage like almost every body in this section. i sent my package overnight and was delivered at 27/June
I received i-797 notice about receiving my file on 29/june but since that time i did not hear any thing and every time i call the USCIS office they say u r scheduled for the Finger print and the office don't have empty space to give u an appointment.....the other thing every time i enter my receipts numbers in USCIS it shows my that it can not be found at this time and check the numbers again.... the numbers are right and I am feeling a lot of disappointment...

any body has any idea about that, what is the next step and until when i should wait? thank you in advance

I FILLED i-485,i-130,i-765 to adjust my status to green card upon marriage like almost every body in this section. i sent my package overnight and was delivered at 27/June

The I-130 receipt number won't tell you anything. The I-485 is the main form for which you will be scheduled for an interview appt (eventually). You won't be scheduled for an interview until your fingerprints clear. You will likely get the EAD after the fingerpints clear and before the interview notice.

The character of the interview will depend on the specifics of your case.

Do you have the appt. notice for the fingerprints?

Don't just check the status on the USCIS website. I think it best that you go in for an Infopass appointment soon to inquire about the status of your application wherein you can clarify about your application with an Immigration officer.