Hello, You have reached INS direct...says...my RD July 17th case approved

sairamana

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Whew.... my case together with my wife\'s case got approved on April 5th 2002. I came to know about the approval through AVM.

My case details,
PD Sep\'99
RD July 17th 2001
ND August 30th 2001
EAD approved Sep 2001
FP Jan 11th 2002
AD April 5th 2002
Category EB3/India/VA
EAC-01-259-55XXX

Came to US by end of Oct\'98 and started my GC in Sep\'99. My 140 were approved for CP. While I was about to mail my packet 3 materials in July 2001, one of our business partner bought 100% stake in our company and all employees were absorbed.

Filed an amendment to the existing approved 140. In fact, the forms and procedures looked similar to filing a new 140, except a copy of the old 140 approval notice was attached along with the application. Anyways, my attorney and myself decided to straighten up things in order to avoid any future RFE’s.

Meanwhile, my attorney suggested filing 485 application with the old 140 in order to save some time, while my second 140 application is in process. But along with the 485 application we submitted a letter from the new employer about the \'takeover/merger\' as "successor of interest" and and also expressed the intention to continue with my employment.

Had our first round of vaccination and the doctor gave us a medical report, which we filed along with our 485 applications. And also submitted W-2\'s, and pay stubs of the old employer. Even tax returns was also attached.

As my H1-B became invalid because of corporate re-structure (takeover), i started to work with EAD.

A month later we had our second round of vaccination and mailed the medical report to INS.

The second 140 got approved in two months time for AOS.

Never called INS & spoke with an IIO. I started checking AVM after we gave our FP and came to know that processing has resumed from Jan 18th 2002. From that day on, I regularly check AVM.

I wish and will pray for my seniors (July, June, May, April....filers) whose application is still pending for benefits with INS for speedy approval.

Thanks to the law offices of Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this discussion site.

My name is available in the July filer’s tracker list, which is maintained by \'MILK\' and my special thanks to him.

Planning to meet my parents, as I didn\'t a get chance to meet them since I left my home country. Good luck to you all for a bright future.

Sai

Last time i checked AVM was on April 5th morning.....

I heard the same old tune. I believe after i checked in the morning, the case got approved

Congrats... Visit India at ur convenience and do offer prayers at Tirupathi.

Mine is almost same as yours - all dates except PD 6/99

Congrats on your GC, enjoy!

I have hope mine will get approved very soon, possibly this week. AVM says "FP recd on Jan 18th .. resumed" till today evening.

RD 7/17
ND 8/31
EAD Sept
FP 1/11
State - VA

EAC - 01 - 260 - xxx

Hoping anytime.

congratulations to you sai, your long wait is now over!!!

Wish you good luck in all your new ventures and your new freedom

good luck
hope99