• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Hello People!

How do you think you can get random number Dv 2015's Europe?

• <40150

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • <48000

• <50000

• Total voters

HighCN

Hello my friends!
I am a new member of this forum!
I am the winner of 2015 DV case number 455xx.
I live and am an Albanian citizen!
Can you give me an opinion of your own, if I get down to the interviews assigned a date or not?
I'm very anxious, depressed, sad, hurt, because I do not know if it will reach you to set a date to interview.
I have a high school diploma for computer engineering, I also pursued studies at the master's and professional for that branch.
I wish I was not comfortable with my merzitjen!
I hope to-understand!
Thank you!
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Well that number is a risky range, there is no doubt. Nigeria is excluded this year so their visas get reallocated throughout the regions. That could allow the number for EU to go above 40150, BUT 5300 increase is a big ask. You will have to wait about 11 months to know for sure.

Best of luck!

Thanks for the answer, my friend!
But I believe that the American dream can not return to the American nightmare!
Thank you!

Hello my friends!
I am a new member of this forum!
I am the winner of 2015 DV case number 455xx.
I live and am an Albanian citizen!
Can you give me an opinion of your own, if I get down to the interviews assigned a date or not?
I'm very anxious, depressed, sad, hurt, because I do not know if it will reach you to set a date to interview.
I have a high school diploma for computer engineering, I also pursued studies at the master's and professional for that branch.
I wish I was not comfortable with my merzitjen!
I hope to-understand!
Thank you!
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Pershendetje patriot.

My opinion, 0.01% to get an interview with that high cn.
My suggestion: apply for DV2016 in October, don't wait for your interview date of DV2015. Maybe you can get a lower CN in DV2016.

Good luck

Pershendetje patriot.

My opinion, 0.01% to get an interview with that high cn.
My suggestion: apply for DV2016 in October, don't wait for your interview date of DV2015. Maybe you can get a lower CN in DV2016.

Good luck

Many thanks for your reply, but I read somewhere that this year the number of case can go up to 47000.
You think how can I get random number this year?

Sm1smom
My question was:
How would you max CN will be assigned a date for the interview, according to you?

CN are assigned interview dates based on when the Visa Bulletin lists the CN as being current (by the way, this is not according to me, it is how the process works) and based on when the selectee submits their DS form to KCC. For a high CN such as yours, if at all it becomes current, it will not be before Aug 2015.

CN are assigned interview dates based on when the Visa Bulletin lists the CN as being current (by the way, this is not according to me, it is how the process works) and based on when the selectee submits their DS form to KCC. For a high CN such as yours, if at all it becomes current, it will not be before Aug 2015.

Hi Mom, one small question. The CN number which everybody mentions in their comments is generated when? Is it the same number we get once we apply for DV 2016 (ie. in Oct to Nov 2014) or it is something we get when result are declared i.e in May 2015

Hi Mom, one small question. The CN number which everybody mentions in their comments is generated when? Is it the same number we get once we apply for DV 2016 (ie. in Oct to Nov 2014) or it is something we get when result are declared i.e in May 2015
The case number (CN) is allocated once you get selected for further processing.
I hope you will get one, when you check your status, from the 1st of may 2015.
Good luck

@usa_2016

Just like vladdy said the CN (Case Number) we're referring to here is only allocated to those randomly selected from the vast number of people who register for the lottery. It is different from the Confirmation Number that everyone who register gets.