Hello octoberites and others

Mohahahuh,

It is not about any country.....It is not about any individual...
It is about attitude....

All of us on these forums are waiting for their GC's.....
There are some who can be freightened easily by reading something negative....

And believe me......Look at all Habib's postings....
All he does is try and SCARE people.....
and I dont believe that there are mamy people who have been laid off...or have fake degrees.....

I am strongly against people who sell "FEAR"

Hope we all can work as a team and support each other when in a problem.....I think we can do a much better job.......

Once and for all.....I dont think scaring other people on this forum is the right thing to do....and whenever somebody trys to do this, we will need to stand up to them.....

BUT what is wrong in checking for fake degress anyway.
Lets say as you people say all degrees from India are genuine one then a check should not matter right????.
The mere mention of "checking the degrees", checking genuine job offers sends shivers down the spine of many. That means what???. Ofcourse, these people have something to hide.
I am from India, I have a genuine degree from India and a Masters from US. So I am open to all sorts of checking. Why be scared when you have nothing to hide.
And not all Indians are the one's with fake degrees, its just one state (ANDHRA) where fake degrees are rampant and we all know that.(NOW I DO NOT MEAN EVERYONE FROM ANDHRA has a fake degree). Extending the definition since Andhra is part of India so there are substantial number of people with fake degrees and similarly from other countries like PAK(BTW, pak has yet to come up with something genuine other than terrorism, which is thier indigenious export to the world).
SO LET INS CHECK DEGREES. HABIB has a point even though he might have got his degree from madarssa.

Checking Degrees..

I thought checking degrees was a part of UR Labor filing for H1...
UR degrees go an independent evaluator who verifies them..

I dont think it is done for GC labor too....

Well no problems on my end to add this procedure to the lengthy list of procedures that INS has......

But anyway, I dont think this will increase the speed of approvals...It might delay it even more ... as INS will take more than a few month just to verify the degrees....