Headcount - 212.a.3.b.

T

The.Walker

In an effort to get a better picture of this hold 212.a.3.b. nonsense situation, this is a thread to urge all those who've received their GC approvals to come out.

Also, it'd be highly appreciated if you could share your info such as when you filed for GC, when you were placed on hold, what steps did you take etc.

Clearly, USCIS is fooling everyone by sending "actively processing" nonsense to buy more time or whatever.

when i applied for asylum i'd overstayed my B1, B2 visa for one month, any way i was working without authorization, so when i applied for G.C. my case was sent from TSC to El Paso Distric Office, i was afraid they will be asking me for for this, so when processing time was over the limit, i called the 800 number i asked what was going on, so from the District Office sent my a letter saying that my case was being refer to a I.J. again and that i should wait for a notice to appear, and if i didn't her from them in 30 to 60 days to call'em back, and so i did, and they told my case was approved, a few days after that an officer from the distict office called my to my cel phone and ask me to bring my NP to get a temporary stamp, so i did, no problem,

when i applied for asylum i'd overstayed my B1, B2 visa for one month, any way i was working without authorization, so when i applied for G.C. my case was sent from TSC to El Paso Distric Office, i was afraid they will be asking me for for this, so when processing time was over the limit, i called the 800 number i asked what was going on, so from the District Office sent my a letter saying that my case was being refer to a I.J. again and that i should wait for a notice to appear, and if i didn't her from them in 30 to 60 days to call'em back, and so i did, and they told my case was approved, a few days after that an officer from the distict office called my to my cel phone and ask me to bring my NP to get a temporary stamp, so i did, no problem,

why did they tell you that your case was sent to immigration court. You wer granted asylum and you did not commit any crime. Why did they try to deport you.

@ waiting for.. : Do you know why your case was sent from TSC to El Paso District Office? why would they want to refer your case back to IJ? If anyone in the forum knows the possible reasons that after the grant of asylum, your case might be referred to IJ when you file your GC petition, please do respond. Thank you

did you know that there's only a a very small number of mexicans that can get asylum and i was one of them, when i had my hearing with the judge, he granted my asylum after 8 hours in court, and the I.O. told the judge off the record, rigth in front of me, that he didn't appeal he's ruling, he was going to have problems at he' s office, because of my being mexican, and the judge sent me out of the court room and he talked to the lawyers, mine and I.O. when he called me in again, the I.O. said he will not appeal the judge ruling. and i think that when i applied for G.C. the D.H.S. was making sure every thing in my case was correct, no frauds or any thing else. i took me almost a year and half to get my G.C. since the time i applied for it.

Gee. You all seem to have a firm grasp of English language but I wonder what caused you all to post totally irrelevant posts on this thread.

sorry to say but reading posts by waiting for... makes me dizzy lol:eek: