Havent received FP appt yet, Applied for 765,485 package

Yes mine is one of those cases too, that is stuck waiting for the FP notice. ND of 10/6 and two LUDs later, all I have is a big zilch yet. I'm thinking of attempting a local walk-in FP. I reckon, at worst case, they will turn me down. And yes you dont receive any updates for LUDs that are not accompanied by status change.
BTW do you guys get your iEAD after 90 days from your ND or 90 *business days* from your ND. Do let me know
Thanks in Advance.

Fingerprint notice today!

I got home to find in my mailbox, my two fingerprint notices. My appointment is on 12-29-2005 at 9 and then again at 1. I am going to try to walk in and get them done earlier, and see if I can get them both done. What is the differance between code 2 and 3? For some reason I cannot figure out how to edit my signature so I can update it. I'm so excited, and hopefully it gives you all a little hope as well!

Thanks Glacier05,you gave me a hope.I'm scared that they have simply lost my papers.What should I do?My DO is too far.May be walk in?I'm not sure that they will let me in.

Girl29,

I think that maybe getting an infopass appointment and speaking to an immi officer is probably the fastest way to get some information abt your case.
But, since your DO is far away, you shoould probably try the walk in. I was unable to to a walk in( I tried twice), but some people here have been lucky...I hope you will be among them! Good Luck....

Also, FYI:
I had my FP done today morning. Phew!
Already, I am psyched about my EAD renewal coming up in less then 9 months, just the thought of going through all this again worries the heck out of me.....

krakow007 said:
Yes mine is one of those cases too, that is stuck waiting for the FP notice. ND of 10/6 and two LUDs later, all I have is a big zilch yet. I'm thinking of attempting a local walk-in FP. I reckon, at worst case, they will turn me down. And yes you dont receive any updates for LUDs that are not accompanied by status change.
BTW do you guys get your iEAD after 90 days from your ND or 90 *business days* from your ND. Do let me know
Thanks in Advance.

I made an infopass appointment to speak with an immigration officer just so I could get my foot in the door. Well, it worked. Once I spoke with the officer about why I was there, she directed me to another room in which I filled out a paper and then was called back for code 2 and 3 biometrics. They were much more helpful then what I thought. If I would not have had an infopass appointment, I would not have made it in. My distric office is Memphis

AP approval

Got an email that my AP has been approved. However there is still no sign of FP notice for EAD.

My Timeline:
RD: Oct 3, 2005
ND: Oct 11, 2005
AP Approval: Dec 23, 2005: Email notice regarding approval.

Fingerprinting.

I want to share my fingerprinting experience with you guys. My I 485,765,130 have receipt date of 10/05/2005, RFE (medical) -10/24/05, medical RD 11/09/05 thereafter I had some LUD on 485 and 765
Never got biometrics appointment notice, called 1-800….. I was told to wait for the fingerprinting appointment notice. Tried to make InfoPass appointment with Orlando, but it was turned off/not available. Drove 1hr 20min to Orlando was not allowed to see immigration officer without InfoPass.
I called the 1-800 number again, I was told to either write National Benefit Center to request that biometrics appointment notice should be sent to me or wait till after 90 days to call back.
I wrote a letter to NBC and made InfoPass appointment to another D.O instead of Orlando on 12/20/05. On 12/21/05 went to the D.O and the officer told me my EAD was approved already though I never received any biometrics appointment. She signed my 485 & 765 Receipt Notices and told me to do the biometrics at the district office. After it was done, they told me I should get my EAD within 14 days. Status changed online same day that your EAD was approved and new card was ordered.
On 12/22/05 status changed to we mailed out your approval notice. I’m waiting for safe delivery of the card now.
I don’t know when they intended on sending biometrics appointment to me if I had not gone to the district office.

Davidyoung
Update!
Got my EAD on 26th in the mail. It was approved on 12/16/2005 and I never got any biometrics appoitments before going to a different DO to be fingerprinted.

Still no bio appointment yet

But all your posts helps. My ND for I-485 and I-765 is Aug 23, 2005. My AOS interview is on Feb 10, 2006. AP was approved in October '05. I guess I need to go to the DO in Newark, NJ ASAP, otherwise my green card approval will be delayed? I tried to schedule interviews on Infopass, but the website link said "cannot find the server". Is that because the Infopass system is temporarily down because of holidays?

Thanks for your input. I am getting antsy after reading all your posts. It's been over 120 days after the ND and I still haven't received FP schedule and EAD card approval notice.

hello lily06,
your case seems to be really getting delayed. Infopass is apparently unavailable currently, as per the uscis website and you are supposed to wait till the servers are restored. But you should probably call up the customer service and request them to let you schedule a FP somewhere or something. Also maybe try walking into the Newark DO if it is not too far for you. The general pattern I'm seeing is that for longstanding cases with no FPs yet, you finish your FP/Bio-s and EAD approval happens quite fast after that. Also since your interview is in Feb 2006, you want to make sure your security checks are done and waiting for you.
regards

Thanks. I was able to get an appointment on Jan 9 through InfoPass yesterday. I hope one month is enough time for them to do the name check. I took the day off tomorrow so I should call them to find out more. Thanks to this forum, otherwise it could be really messed-up.

My ND is OCt 12 and Ive still received no FP notice for EAD or 485 and LUD's back in October. However I sent in my AP a month later and that has been approved and received. Go figure! Kinda proves my theory about applications progress is dependant on which officer your application lands with.

Of course calling a customer service person before your 90 days is up is pointless even though we all know if your FP notice hasnt come by 80 days, it probably aint coming. You just get the standard "Processing times are taking up to 90 days". So Ive got an infopass for an iEAD scheduled next week. I said right from the beginning that I was just going to prepare to do this as I know how these things go and voila, here I am doing exactly what I predicted.

hello rorya,
I wont be surprised if, during your iEAD appt., the officer tells you that ur EAD is "approved" and is just missing your FPs and hence ask you to do your biometrics instead of approving an iEAD!. I'm seeing a lot of cases like this of late. All the best for your appt. and hope you get your EAD instead of the interim EAD.

Well 2 days before my infopass appt., I got my FP notice for both EAD and 485, although its only for 01/28, well after the 90 day period. I also got my interview letter for 485.

rorya said:
Well 2 days before my infopass appt., I got my FP notice for both EAD and 485, although its only for 01/28, well after the 90 day period. I also got my interview letter for 485.
When is your Interview Date and which DO do you belong to?
Good Luck!!

Walk In FP done

I got two notices yesterday for fingerprinting (485 and 765) with the scheduled dates in last week of January. To fasten the process, I decided to do a walk in. I went to the local ASC and showed them the two notices and asked if the FP could be done today. The lady was very nice. She said, no problem. I got a form to fill, showed my ID and got the FP done and picture taken. I was out of the office in around half an hour. It was a very nice experience visiting the ASC and getting it done so fast. :)

My Timeline:
RD: Oct 3, 2005
ND: Oct 11, 2005
AP Approval: Dec 23, 2005
AP Recd: Dec 28, 2005
FP Notice Recd: Jan 9, 2006
FP Done: Jan 10, 2006

Well, I am not lucky at all. I got up at 6AM yesterday (two hours earlier than usual) for an interview through Infopass, waited for an hour, and only was told to call the 1800 number. The Newark site I went to is not a "ACS" site, and I walked half an hour to the other place that has fingerprinting, but it was closed for Monday. Is anybody here familiar with the Commerce St Newark INS facility? Can I just walk in?

My Timeline:
ND: Aug 23, 2005
AP Approval: October, 2005
AOS interview: Feb 10, 2006

dude25 said:
I got two notices yesterday for fingerprinting (485 and 765) with the scheduled dates in last week of January. To fasten the process, I decided to do a walk in. .....

Hi dude25,
Congratulations and thanks for sharing the info. Did your LUD change when they sent FP notice(s) ?

Thank you,

when we suppose to get FP Notice?

I am wondering when you suppose to get FP notice.

should we get the notice before we have AP and EAD
or
should we have the notice after AP but before EAD?

and i did not receive any FP notice but received email notice saying AP is appoving last week( i have not received the AP by mail yet) ? Do this mean something wrong?

Can any one tell me?
thanks

biku said:
Hi dude25,
Congratulations and thanks for sharing the info. Did your LUD change when they sent FP notice(s) ?

Thank you,

The LUD does not change when they send the FP notices but it is supposed to change after the FP is done.