Havent received FP appt yet, Applied for 765,485 package

ell_emm said:
Hey Glacier or Meteora. any update on FP/BIO ?

BTW which DO is in your area. Mine is detroit.

GOodLuck

Ell,

Actually the day after I completed my FP my EAD application was updated as Approved and i got the card one week later. The valid date on the actual card was about 65 days from my RD which seems to be the timeframe on the EAD thread...the only thing that was holding me up was the FP. My DO is NYC.

Glacier,
Have you tried getting an infopass appt to just speak to an immigration officer?

Hey Glacier

Today I decided to walk in at ASC In detroit.
Luckily they were pretty free and so they decided to take my code 3 and code 2 together.

You can try that but go at time when they are not busy.

Thanks
Ell

hello ell,
congrats on your FP. My ND is Oct 6th too and I have not heard anything back. I'm contemplating between walking in to my ASC or calling up to try and fix an appt. When you walked in, did you take both your notices (765 and 485) with you? Did they ask for anything other than the notices and an id? Let me know
Thanks for your time
Regards

krakow007 said:
hello ell,
congrats on your FP. My ND is Oct 6th too and I have not heard anything back. I'm contemplating between walking in to my ASC or calling up to try and fix an appt. When you walked in, did you take both your notices (765 and 485) with you? Did they ask for anything other than the notices and an id? Let me know
Thanks for your time
Regards

Hey Krakow

I actually went there the day after thanksgiving. The office was pretty empty at 1 30 Pm. i showed both (485 n 765) my notices to the person at the reception and told him that I have not recieved any notices and came to check if they can be done today. He took them inside to his senior officer and came back with YES.

Then he put the seal on the back of both the notices and asked me to wait. i waited for 20 minutes in the waiting area and then they called me. I tell you they were very helpfull probably when they are free. Probably it will be good if you can try on Friday and saturday I guess that time they are pretty free.

The only thing that concerns me is that my LUD's are not updated yet.

Thanks

meteora said:
I am in the exact same situation, my ND for 765, 485 was 8/22/05, and I've gotten nothing since then either. I tried making an appt to do FP, some other people seem to have been successful in doing that but when I showed up they wouldn't let me do it anyway. Where's your DO? I'm in NYC, I'm gonna try to go get an iEAD in another week or two and see what they say, but seeing my luck so far in this application process I doubt it'll get anywhere :rolleyes:

Don't give up hope though! At least we're not the only ones!

Hi my ND is the same as yours, 22 August and I have not received my EAD or AP. It seems some people get their in two months and some like us for no apparent reason get nothing even after 3 months.

I am going to my Dist. Office today to try and get an iEAD.

-Anna

Hi all.Nothing have changed in my case either.I called INS on 8 of nov.one told me to wait one month for their response.still waiting :mad: My ND is 26 of july 05!!!

I submitted my greencard application for EAD and also adjustment of status, my receipt date is nov 17, and the date they entered the information is nov 23. And today dec 5 in the mail i got a notice for two FP one for ead and another for the adjustment for the end of next week. so far its going pretty nice

njkuri said:
I submitted my greencard application for EAD and also adjustment of status, my receipt date is nov 17, and the date they entered the information is nov 23. And today dec 5 in the mail i got a notice for two FP one for ead and another for the adjustment for the end of next week. so far its going pretty nice

Hi njkuri,

Your FP appointment notice came pretty fast. Congratulations! I assume FP notices come from NBC, but still, could you pl tell me which one is your DO (District Office).

Thanks

My Timeline:
RD: Oct 3, 2005
ND: Oct 11, 2005
Nothing Since :confused:

It's been almost a MONTH and nothing.. nothing.. I know a person with the same ND I have, and this person already got an appointment.

Welll my lawyer sent the papers, but the envelope it came from it says missouri. But i am in new jersey and going to get FP from newark. The date on my FP appt notice is nov 30, pretty fast since my receipt date is nov 17 and ND is nov 23.

My FP notice dates are on separate dates, so i would have to go two days in a row one for EAD and the other for adjustment status, hopefully they will do both forms on the first day i go, i dont wanna go the next day again

I sent my package (130/131/485/765) to Chicago Lock Box on 9-30-05.

RD: 10-3-05
ND: 10-11-05

Nothing since then.

I registered on-line at USCIS web site and my LUD is 10-14-05. I am starting to get worried especially when i see people with ND's in November starting to get appointments, or at least changes in their LUD.
By the way i am in Denver DO area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep Im also Denver DO. But for those that are panicking..there are people on here that have or are approaching their 90 day period without a FP notice yet, so get back in line...lol

Mine
ND 10/12/05
Nothing since then except a LUD of 12/06 on my EAD application.

And yes..for some reason..some people fly through the process. Wish I knew the logic behind their system, if there is any.

Called again to service repr. and guess what???....notning...just one more request and a long wait for one more month....My ND is 26 july 05 and stop whining guys :p .

Same Here!

Girl29, Same here...!
We are in the same boat.
I have no update on my EAD process. I initiated an enquiry on my EAD...So, far nothing.
I was unable to do a Walk in FP either.
Oh and I was finally able to get an infopass appointment for an interim EAD. Finally!!!!

Glacier
What do you mean you were finally able to get an infopass appt??? Looking at your dates you are way past the 90 day period, so why have you had problems?

no fingerprints here

My ND is 9-30-2005 and I have not heard anything... My last LUD on the EAD was 12-02-2005.

Sweetart said:
My ND is 9-30-2005 and I have not heard anything... My last LUD on the EAD was 12-02-2005.
Hello Sweetart

I have a LUD change on my 765 too without any kind of explanation. I did not receive any email either when the date was updated, even though I have the email option "on" at the USCIS website. Did you receive any email about LUD change :confused:

My Timeline:

130/485/765/131 sent to Chicago LockBox
LUD change on 765 : Dec 8, 2005

Here we go

Okay, here's the latest. I went to my Infopass appointment for an interim EAD. It has bee exactly 120 days since I has applied for my EAD.

So, I go to the counter after an an hour and half of waiting. The Official looks up my case and says..." Your case has been approved October 21st...we cannot issue an interim EAD, because your case is approved. However I see that your FP/Biometrics isnt completed, so you wont recieve your EAD card till it is done! Your EAD will be valid till next year October...
Stuff like this has been happening a lot lately, where the cases are approved, but the applicants dont know that because of delays in biometrics!"

So, finally the officer gives me an FP appointment and said that I would receive my EAD after the biometrics is done....

It is extremely frustrating, that no one even gives us an update even after calling customer service...etc. What are we supposed to do in cases such as these.

And Rorya, to answer your question, it took me almost 20 days of incessant trying online to get an infopass appointment. Every single time, it would say that no appointments are available at this time.

Girl29, maybe your case is like mine. :)

I will keep you guys posted!

LUD Change

dude25 said:
Hello Sweetart

I have a LUD change on my 765 too without any kind of explanation. I did not receive any email either when the date was updated, even though I have the email option "on" at the USCIS website. Did you receive any email about LUD change :confused:

My Timeline:

130/485/765/131 sent to Chicago LockBox
LUD change on 765 : Dec 8, 2005

Dude,

From what I have been reading on this forum, most of the people do not receive an email notice unless the status has been changed on the application. The LUD is just for us to know they are working on our cases. It would be nice though to at least get a fingerprint notice. Anyway, my 90 days will be up soon. Like everyone else has said... It's very frustrating to see people with later ND and have already gotten fp's or approved.