Have not received a Receipt Notice or a Fingerprint notice yet?

footballfan_kb

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have sent my I-485 application after a long wait on Feb 21st. It shows that TSC received on 22nd but I have not received any receipt notice or fingerprinting notice yet. I have tried calling 1-800 number but all they are saying is wait for 30 days. I know my receipt number because my check has been cashed.

I am worried that TSC has messed up my address somehow and I might miss the appointment as I have seen that they have issued FP notices and scheduled them in 15-20 days timeframe of receiving 485 applications. Is there anything I can do to find out if they issued me a fingerprinting appointment? Any information will be helpful.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I have sent my I-485 application after a long wait on Feb 21st. It shows that TSC received on 22nd but I have not received any receipt notice or fingerprinting notice yet. I have tried calling 1-800 number but all they are saying is wait for 30 days. I know my receipt number because my check has been cashed.

I am worried that TSC has messed up my address somehow and I might miss the appointment as I have seen that they have issued FP notices and scheduled them in 15-20 days timeframe of receiving 485 applications. Is there anything I can do to find out if they issued me a fingerprinting appointment? Any information will be helpful.

Thanks

I received mine after 1 week (485 1/16/07 and FP 1/23, appointment 2/10), my wife after 3 days (485 2/20/07 and FP 2/23, appointment 3/14).