Has anyone recvd FP notice from NSC lately?

Congrats Vikram. We just got ours today also. Ours is scheduled for Nov 3rd. By the way, I got my EAD & AP approved too. When do they review your birth certificate and documents. Is it at the FP or is there an interview later on?

vikram77 said:
Hey Guys

We finally got our FP notice y'day for next week.

rir_or said:
6 months after 485 RD.

Hi RIR_OR
How do you know that you are stuck in a security check?
I am from Russia too and curious how long it takes for the name check and etc...
Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
I-485 (RD) 08/29/06

FP notice right after RFE received

got my notice yesterday for an appointment today!! :eek: It's a Code 3 FP. The post office stamp says that the notice was sent on 10/17, a day after they received my response to RFE. I guess that explains the LUD changes that day!

maverick534 said:
Congrats Vikram. We just got ours today also. Ours is scheduled for Nov 3rd. By the way, I got my EAD & AP approved too. When do they review your birth certificate and documents. Is it at the FP or is there an interview later on?

Hey Mav

No they dont have any of your documents at the FPing. All they'll do is take your fingerprints. They're kinda like a dumb network terminal with no OS, if you know what I mean ;)

vik

Thanks Vikram. Got my FP done on 3rd. But no LUDs yet. Did you get a LUD after your FP. Anyone else have any luck?

vikram77 said:
Hey Mav

No they dont have any of your documents at the FPing. All they'll do is take your fingerprints. They're kinda like a dumb network terminal with no OS, if you know what I mean ;)

vik

maverick534 said:
Thanks Vikram. Got my FP done on 3rd. But no LUDs yet. Did you get a LUD after your FP. Anyone else have any luck?

Just called up the FBI number and they confirmed that they had send back the clearance on the same day. Wonder why I did not get an update yet.

maverick534 said:
Just called up the FBI number and they confirmed that they had send back the clearance on the same day. Wonder why I did not get an update yet.

same here too. did the fp on 11/3/06 and no LUD till now. I just called the FBI and said that they replied back with the results to the USCIS on the same day. it is strange not to have LUD after FP. I beleive they stopped doing that. something not to worry about.

antonioa77 said:
same here too. did the fp on 11/3/06 and no LUD till now. I just called the FBI and said that they replied back with the results to the USCIS on the same day. it is strange not to have LUD after FP. I beleive they stopped doing that. something not to worry about.

Mav and Antonioa, I dont think they've changed anything - I got LUD's on mine and my wife's 485's the very next day after the fingerprinting. I guess its just one of those typical USCIS quirks - you'll probably see one very soon.

vikram

I485 question

:confused:
My I485 receipt dae is 10/27/06. I am new in 485 process. Can anyone explain what LUD is?

I have not received the FP schedule yet. Somehow my case is in Nebraska Service Center. I live in Dallas. Do I (and my family member) need to go to Nebraska to do the figure print or interview later?

Thanks in advance if someone answer my question.

Fula
PD:3/2001
I104: Approved 10/30/06 (5 days process time).
I485 receipt date: 10/27/06
I485 FP: ?

Hi Guys,

what is the FBI phone number to call and what they ask for: LIN ID or Name?
Thanks,

maverick534 said:

No you do not have to go to Nebraska. In fact no applicants are allowed to enter the 4 major processing centers.

You will be sent a FP notice letter which will tell you which ASC to go to. This is usually decided by your zip code.

Fula149 said:
My I485 receipt dae is 10/27/06. I am new in 485 process. Can anyone explain what LUD is?

I have not received the FP schedule yet. Somehow my case is in Nebraska Service Center. I live in Dallas. Do I (and my family member) need to go to Nebraska to do the figure print or interview later?

Fula

Second time Finger Print and Bio Matrix for EB2-RIR

Hi
We did finger print & biomatrics (Fp3)back in July 21, 2005 and our case is EB2-RIR. We got a notice for second time finger print &biomatrics scheduled for dec 2, 2006. There is no LUD change but the message has changed as

"Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

can some one share their similar experience?

Priority: 04/01/04 EB2-RIR
140-approved

My understanding is that LUD means last updated. Whenever, you file is "touched - sometimes once when they open your file and once when they close", you will see the date change on the online status...For example, if they touched/worked on your file today, you will see that the date on the column "last updated" will change to todays date...

BTW, you check the status of your case when you register at https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

Fula

My I-485 RD is 11/2006. I am still waiting for FP. It's been about 6 months already. I know at least 2 similar cases (6+ and 7+ months and still waiting for FP).

I heard that NSC is more willing to issue FP notice after name check has a result now. Since NC may stuck for years, the applicant does not have to redo FP every 15 months.

My 485 was filed end of April in NB and I received my FP appointment notice yesterday. I filed for my wife's 485 (different LIN#) at the same time as mine, however her FP appointment notice has not been received.

Does a person's FP appointment notice get scheduled together with their spouse's normally? My FP appointment is within 2 weeks from today.

Please Help

My I-485 receipt date is Apr 11 2007 at NSC but no FP notice yet. I found people filed in MAY 2007 has already received their FP notice from NSC. So please anyone suggest / advice now what should I do ???

Appreciate any help.

My 485 was filed end of April in NB and I received my FP appointment notice yesterday. I filed for my wife's 485 (different LIN#) at the same time as mine, however her FP appointment notice has not been received.

Does a person's FP appointment notice get scheduled together with their spouse's normally? My FP appointment is within 2 weeks from today.

GCGiveMeMy,
Its normal, I had the same situation and my wife's FP came 7 months later. I chkd with my Lawyer too, he got the reply back form USCIS that they are sending to the primery applicants first and then to derivatives...
Its OK

got FP notice

fyi, submitted I-485, EAD, and AP application mid-April. Got biometrics sched in the mail today scheduled for next week.

you should receive yours soon.:)