Has anyone recvd FP notice from NSC lately?

FP Notice recd

Hello,

I recd FP notice y'day, this is my second FP.

Thx

CSC EB3 PD 04/2002
485 - 05/2005
1st FP 03/2006
CSC->NSC 02/2007
Latest LUD 05/01/2007
2nd FP 06/2007

I just got my THIRD FP notice, so I wouldn't be getting too excited. Its for 2 weeks from now in St Louis.

Remember that USCIS uses the FP notice to weed out 'dead' AOS petitions, since if you don't show up, your case is closed.

There is no connection between FP notices and approval of your case.

FYI got my FIRST FP (code 3) notice yesterday with FP appointment for 06/13/06. I know there is nothing to be excited about as the previous user has pointed out, But just wanted to share info to other newcomers like me to predict their receipts. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
FP notice

Hi I have received FP notice, this will be my 2nd one due next week.
You mentioned they will weed out redundant applicants. So what happenes to the I-485 applications that still needs Green card. How long of a wait for us ? Thanks for the advise. :D

EB3 RIR
1 FP: March 2006
PD FEB 6, 2002

If you are lucky, you will get it in 1-2 months. If you are stuck in name check - it will take years. So, depending upon your luck between 1 month and a few years..
I would say, on an average, less than 6 months...
Hi I have received FP notice, this will be my 2nd one due next week.
You mentioned they will weed out redundant applicants. So what happenes to the I-485 applications that still needs Green card. How long of a wait for us ? Thanks for the advise. :D

EB3 RIR
1 FP: March 2006
PD FEB 6, 2002

I got my FP notice on Tuesday with FP appointment for 06/13/06.

Just want to share the information.

Thanks,
VS

FP notice received.

We got our FP notices yesterday. Filed for 485 on May 16, 2007. FP date is July 5 for me and July 7 for my wife. Our cases are at NSC.

Rcvd FP notice for June 2007 filings?

I heard from couple of guys who applied I485 in 1st week of June 2007 thru Texas service center received FP notice this week.
So anyone from NSC received lately? let me know.

Rcvd FP notice for June 2007 filing

I heard from few guys who filed with Texas service center in the 1st week of June 2007 got FP Notice this week. So anyone from NSC got who applied at the same time? let me know

we got ours

Today we received our notice for the biometrics. Code 3 for applicant and spouse and Code 2 for children, what does that mean?

for code 3, finger prints will be taken for all fingers and pic will be taken. Code 2 only pic and one of the fingers will be printed (since they are younger). this is the basic diff
more info in the forum - please search
Today we received our notice for the biometrics. Code 3 for applicant and spouse and Code 2 for children, what does that mean?

Glad to hear from June-2007 filings.
A quick question: when did you see your checks encashed?
Assuming you recd. acknowledgements to your home address.
If you can confirm.
Thx.
LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-45 day ltr-Oct2005
submitted for conversion TR-->RIR: 12/08/06
Approved: 12/20/06
I-140 AD: 02/08/07
I-485 filed: 06/07/07 (Receipt not recd yet)

money orders

I've been trying to answer but it seems server's been too busy.
We sent money orders, not personal checks.
We filed our appl ourselves, so every communication comes to our address.
I'm sure you'll get yours soon.

no FP yet

485 received on May 23, no FP notice yet.
NSC

Anyone else who have RD around end of May still haven't received FP notice?

Received FP notices from NSC on Friday. Filing date is June 1st. Date of appointment is July 12th.

Thanks

SRK

My I-485 RD is 11/2006. I am still waiting for FP. It's been about 6 months already. I know at least 2 similar cases (6+ and 7+ months and still waiting for FP).

I heard that NSC is more willing to issue FP notice after name check has a result now. Since NC may stuck for years, the applicant does not have to redo FP every 15 months.

My FP notice finally arrived almost 7 months after I-485 RD.
Notice date 6/13/07, Code 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Receipt Notice and FP

Hi All,

I just applied for I-485 to Nebraska Service Center.

How much time it takes to receive "Receipt Notice" after filing? Do they send it to my lawyer or my address? Where do they sent Finger Printing notice, my lawyer or me directly?

Thanks.