Has anyone recvd FP notice from NSC lately?

maverick534

Registered Users (C)
FP notices and info

My 485 was recvd at NSC on Aug 5th. I was issued a RFE recently for both my 765 and 131 for color photocopies of ID. But I have not heard anything about the FP?

The attorney is also supposed to get a copy of the FP notice, right? I am just wondering whether they got my residence mailing address somehow screwed up. Gurus, tell me whether this can be the case? Oh, by the way, the RFEs came to my attorney's address...

Has anyone else recvd an FP notice lately? When can you expect to get a FP notice?

Last edited by a moderator:
My 485 was received on August 16th though filing date was 31st July and I have yet to receive any FP notice.

My PD is Nov. 2002 and I suspect USCIS sleeps if your PD is not current as I am from India.

If your PD is current you should expect soon.

maverick534 said:
My 485 was recvd at NSC on Aug 5th. I was issued a RFE recently for both my 765 and 131 for color photocopies of ID. But I have not heard anything about the FP?

The attorney is also supposed to get a copy of the FP notice, right? I am just wondering whether they got my residence mailing address somehow screwed up. Gurus, tell me whether this can be the case? Oh, by the way, the RFEs came to my attorney's address...

Has anyone else recvd an FP notice lately? When can you expect to get a FP notice?

bigbang2001 said:
My PD is Nov. 2002 and I suspect USCIS sleeps if your PD is not current as I am from India.

My PD is current but no FP notice yet. Looks like the person issuing FP notices is on vacation :mad: . Please post whenever you get the FP notice. See my details in signature.

No FP for me either (see dates on signature). And I'm from non-retro county! those who got lucky and transfered to TSC got FP appointment within a couple of weeks or less.

prq20 said:
My PD is current but no FP notice yet. Looks like the person issuing FP notices is on vacation :mad: . Please post whenever you get the FP notice. See my details in signature.

Fgsilva said:
No FP for me either (see dates on signature). And I'm from non-retro county! those who got lucky and transfered to TSC got FP appointment within a couple of weeks or less.

did ur check of 70 dollars for the fingerprint been cashed too ? if so when?

I sent a single check for both 485 and Biometrics. so, yes, it was cashed.

antonioa77 said:
did ur check of 70 dollars for the fingerprint been cashed too ? if so when?

No FP Notice Here Either

I'm in a similar position - I filed the 131/140/485/765 concurrently on Aug 21 and the 131/765/140 have all been approved but no sign of the FP Notice. I have got the FP Fee Receipt Notice from TSC....

bigbang2001 said:
My 485 was received on August 16th though filing date was 31st July and I have yet to receive any FP notice.

My PD is not current. It is off by a month. So I guess that could be the reason. I just recvd word that my spouse's 765 has been approved.

TempusFugit, where do they send the EAD card off to? Do they send it to the attorney or your residence address ? How soon can you expect to get the EAD card after they have send you an email from the USCIS website about the approval ?

In my case, they sent the AP and EAD to my attorneys as my attorneys put their address as the mailing address in case I moved.

The EAD was approved on the evening of 9/22 with the message saying we've approved your application and are ordering you an EAD. The approval notice (and presumably the EAD itself) were mailed from NSC today.

I am also waiting for the FP notice.

485/EAD/AP filed last week of July and then Retrogression hit on August 1st.

EAD card will be sent directly to the benificiary.

2nd fingerprint notice

Hi Guysand Gals,

My family and myself did the first finger prints in Dec 05. Due to the ongoing regression :eek: , will we have to undergo fingerprinting every year?

Again how about the medical check up? The one we did prior to the filing of the I 485, was in Sept 05. Would there be a requirement to undergo once again?

In the finger printing and the medical check up cases, will we receive notices fron the USCIS? My Lawyer has not mentioned having received any.

Thanks in advance

Higcoptimist

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. 485 was filed end of July.I did not file for EAD. No news of FP notice.

My understanding is files are dusted off only when PD is current.

Does anyone know if Name check is started on receipt of 485 or that also begins when PD is current ?

rspr said:
I am also waiting for the FP notice.

485/EAD/AP filed last week of July and then Retrogression hit on August 1st.

EAD card will be sent directly to the benificiary.

priority date

dear All,

I am from India...I had an approval of EB1 EA from TSC.... in july 2006 with a priority date mentioning jan 25th 2006 on my approval letter... since september 2006 for India. i filed for I-485 september 15th no sign of receipts yet....

My question is my priority date current?

Will I get a finger printing request?

I am little bit woried why I could not get the receipts yet?

Hope you can anser my questions....

Thank you in advance....

May god bless all.

Hey Guys

I have a 485 ND of Aug 4th from NSC and no retrogression. I'm in the same situation - no FP notice yet after a little more than 2 months. Wonder what's going on?

vikram

FP notice is not necessarily always issued at the beginning of a 485 process. It is sometimes issued at the end of the 485 process,just before the approval.

gcbez said:
FP notice is not necessarily always issued at the beginning of a 485 process. It is sometimes issued at the end of the 485 process,just before the approval.

How do you know sometimes it is issued just before the approval? Thank you.

Guys I am confused about one thing. My wife has her 765 and 131 approved. We are happy that she will be able to work, but how is it that none of my applications were approved? Do you know of any reason why this could happen? The 6 month clock on independence (AC21) starts ticking only after the primary applicant gets his EAD approved, right?

maverick534 said:
Guys I am confused about one thing. My wife has her 765 and 131 approved. We are happy that she will be able to work, but how is it that none of my applications were approved? Do you know of any reason why this could happen? The 6 month clock on independence (AC21) starts ticking only after the primary applicant gets his EAD approved, right?

6 month clock ticks from the day you filed. Reasonably safe bet is to use the filing date on the receipt notice. This has nothing to do with primary applicants EAD approval. However, you need EAD to work for any one else, even though you invoke AC21.

BTW... my EAD/AP got approved, but my wife's EAD/AP has no LUDs after the filing date (the very first one). So, even I am confused as far as that is concerned.