Has Anyone gotten a approval notice letter?

kaoticfury said:
i mean, the paper one...seems to me that they dont send it anymore since we can get the GC in 2-3 weeks

I didnt get it but I called USCIS CS number and they sent me like a few dozen in 2-3 days.

wantmygcnow said:
I didnt get it but I called USCIS CS number and they sent me like a few dozen in 2-3 days.

they still sent u the copy of the letter after you received your GC?

i mean the real letter, not email

thanks

thankful said:
I would quit worrying after getting my gc. :D :D :D

well..not me..one friend lost his asylum GC, need to apply a new one...but...he never gotten an approval letter, so dont know what documents to send, he does not have the copy of lost gc either..

kaoticfury said:
well..not me..one friend lost his asylum GC, need to apply a new one...but...he never gotten an approval letter, so dont know what documents to send, he does not have the copy of lost gc either..

just send them photo copies of other official IDs.

kaoticfury said:
i mean, the paper one...seems to me that they dont send it anymore since we can get the GC in 2-3 weeks

Kaoticfury, I received mine on couple of days back. I first received that e-mail notification regarding my case been approved on 02/09/06 & after 4/5 days later received the actual approval letter through US postal service. So they do send those. Now I think I'll be getting my Welcome notice & GC another week or two atleast that's what I've been noticing for other approved cases.
Atique.

Winter1 said:
kaoticfury,
I got the approving e-mail, approving letter and the GC card in ten days.

winter, how long it took you to receive the Welcome notice & what does that say in that notice? I was approved on 02/09/06 rceived the actual approval letter on 02/14/06 through US postal service but still no Welcome notice nor GC. Should I be worried or it's OK ? Guess you could say I've become restless to see my GC. Waited long time for approval now got approved but how long inorder to receive actual plastic. Please share your experience.
Atique.