Has anybody received GC who has ND in 2006??

nepz06

Registered Users (C)
I am very new member of this forum.

My Asylum was granted in April 07, 2005,

I applied I-485 to NSC through Immigration Lawyer in April 17 2006. I received the notice later in May 03,2006.

I send my medical with application as of my lawyer's advise.
The Bio code 3 noticed send on May 09, on and ASC was taken my biomatric, digital pictures and index FP on May 23, 2006. The last update date(as on online portfolio) is June 03, 2006.

Now could anybody advise me when I can expect my GC? Do we have anybody he has got GC notice date around April/May 2006.

I would great appricated if you could advise me or share your experiance. thank you!!!

Dude, your timeline is very recent. You are probably looking at sometime next year before they process your application. they havent' even done those who applied in 2005, 2004.

However, BCICS is known to have no particular order in resolving issues. So you may one day be surprised. That said I would just forget it until same time next year. There are a lot of people ahead of you. And they are getting a lot of slack because of the major backlog.

I know my application is just very new. about 2 weeks ago, I called the INS customer service (1800 xxxxx) in order to chanse my address. I asked about my current status of my staus, on the phone she told me that currently they are processing application on the date of Feb 03 2006 (which i guess she was talking about Dallas District office/ Please note: all District office are processing application dated on March 14 now). I said her that my application ND is on May 03, on the response of this, she told I may expect my decision within couple of weeks!!!!!??? I wa very surprised...!!! but I don't things its fact or not, I can't verifry it until I receive any LUD on my case.

Now, tell me.... do you /or anybody know that Do SC could tranfer the file to District office without noticing us anything? Please share the experiance, your answer will be greatly appricated.

Last edited by a moderator:
nepz06 said:
I know my application is just very new. about 2 weeks ago, I called the INS customer service (1800 xxxxx) in order to chanse my address. I asked about my current status of my staus, on the phone she told me that currently they are processing application on the date of Feb 03 2006 (which i guess she was talking about Dallas District office/ Please note: all District office are processing application dated on March 14 now). I said her that my application ND is on May 03, on the response of this, she told I may expect my decision within couple of weeks!!!!!??? I wa very surprised...!!! but I don't things its fact or not, I can't verifry it until I receive any LUD on my case.

Now, tell me.... do you /or anybody know that Do SC could tranfer the file to District office without noticing us anything? Please share the experiance, your answer will be greatly appricated.

nepz06, sorry not to be pessimistic with you but please don't belive those customer service people. They don't know much about our case processing. Only thing they know is all basic info which you can log on to USCIS case status website & find out. Now did you see how basic info I'm talking about ???
Case processing by USCIS is weird. Best way to say about this would be " There ain't no telling". It could be a year or like me 6 yrs. Allthough it's bit better now so I pray you get yours soon. Good luck !!!
Atique.

nepz06 said:
I am very new member of this forum.

My Asylum was granted in April 07, 2005,

I applied I-485 to NSC through Immigration Lawyer in April 17 2006. I received the notice later in May 03,2006.

I send my medical with application as of my lawyer's advise.
The Bio code 3 noticed send on May 09, on and ASC was taken my biomatric, digital pictures and index FP on May 23, 2006. The last update date(as on online portfolio) is June 03, 2006.

Now could anybody advise me when I can expect my GC? Do we have anybody he has got GC notice date around April/May 2006.

I would great appricated if you could advise me or share your experiance. thank you!!!

my ND IS 5/1/2006 AND STILL WAITING FOR F.P, ANY BODY HAS SAME ND AND GOT F.P OR ANY RESPONSE FROM NSC.

Guys just relax and wait. I talked yesterday to a friend of mine who has ND 02/2004 and he is not approved yet (the same situation with his buddy), while some people with ND 2006 have already been approved. There is nothing you can really do to expedite processing of you GC, so enjoy your freedom and pray for the best.

Minsk said:
Guys just relax and wait. I talked yesterday to a friend of mine who has ND 02/2004 and he is not approved yet (the same situation with his buddy), while some people with ND 2006 have already been approved. There is nothing you can really do to expedite processing of you GC, so enjoy your freedom and pray for the best.

MINSK! I HAVE ALSO FILLED MY I-485 APPLICATION IN FEB 2000 AND FINALLY GOT DENIAL LETTETR BECAUSE MISSING FINGER PRINT LETTERS WHICH I HAD NEVER REACEIVED FROM NEBRASKA,BECAUSE THERE WAS NO APEAL AGAINST THIS DECISION ,ONLY I CAN REAPPLY THTS WHY I AM WORRIED.

AS1997 said:
my ND IS 5/1/2006 AND STILL WAITING FOR F.P, ANY BODY HAS SAME ND AND GOT F.P OR ANY RESPONSE FROM NSC.

Can you tell us where is your application, Texas or in Nebraska? My ND date was 05/03/2006 and I have already done my FT. I sent medical with application af my lawyer advise.

nepz06 said:
Can you tell us where is your application, Texas or in Nebraska? My ND date was 05/03/2006 and I have already done my FT. I sent medical with application af my lawyer advise.

my application is in nebraska,please can you tell me that you reaceived FT.I FROM NEBRASKA OR TEXAS.

I am waiting for Medical stuff, should i send it now? or wait until they request it? Please advise

dadash said:
I am waiting for Medical stuff, should i send it now? or wait until they request it? Please advise

Hi Dadash, I read a thread on this forum somewhere asking something about Medical stuff. If you did not inclose with your application, I think, you should not send the medical report until they request. This is just my idea Other memeber has more details about it. :confused: :rolleyes:

nepz06 said:
Hi Dadash, I read a thread on this forum somewhere asking something about Medical stuff. If you did not inclose with your application, I think, you should not send the medical report until they request. This is just my idea Other memeber has more details about it. :confused: :rolleyes:
what is ft,if its finger print please tell me you got letter or did your self

AS1997 said:
what is ft,if its finger print please tell me you got letter or did your self

I sent medical myself as of lawyer advise. they sent me the notice for ASC for Bio code 3 (Finger Print) within a week of my I-485 ND. After that .........nothing. Just waiting their Decision!!!!!

it won't take more than 6 months

I applied jan 30th,06 and received my GC may 25th,06. just close your eyes and don't think too much about it, you'll get it very soon. :) :D :p :eek: ;)

Lots of our Asylee friends are waiting from 2000 and 2001 and still didn't recived their G/C Yet, And here is People apply on 2006 and ready to get their G/C ---- People see that kind of Dream only here----
Good luck to everyone.

Hopefully Less than 6 months

Hi ,

I bought a new house recently, when I requested for loan, loan officer checked all of my docs and he ask me about my immigration status because my credit report shows my SSN is less then 5 years so I told them my status and sent all of my ND and FP documents to him and after 2 days he called me again and told me " they are working on September 2005 documents and you are getting you GC card in less than 6 months" and then accepted my loan and yesterday we went to settlement and done. :p

I asked him about the source he used to check my status and he said we have special website, i don't know it is true or not but they gave me the loan. :confused: :confused: :confused:

dadash said:
Hi ,

I bought a new house recently, when I requested for loan, loan officer checked all of my docs and he ask me about my immigration status because my credit report shows my SSN is less then 5 years so I told them my status and sent all of my ND and FP documents to him and after 2 days he called me again and told me " they are working on September 2005 documents and you are getting you GC card in less than 6 months" and then accepted my loan and yesterday we went to settlement and done. :p

I asked him about the source he used to check my status and he said we have special website, i don't know it is true or not but they gave me the loan. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I don't think so :) There are thousands of people with ND 2001-2005 who haven't been approved yet. I don't think it's only an FBI thing. I just called USCIS customer service to ask about renewing RTD and also asked about I-485 applications in Texas. Received a standard answer - they are working on August 2001 cases :)

shefe said:
for ND 2006, how many people did their medicals already..
I'm ND 2006, and I did my fingerprints on Feb 15. Although my ND is Dec 1, 2005, I am still considered ND 2006 because the fiscal year starts in October.

Hope this helps.