Harrisburg SESA Tracker

Hi Manohar:
Congrats. Please let me know how you came to know abt it. I called my employer, he said he will get the updates after 2 or 3 weeks of SESA Clearance. WHen did you come to know.
anyways, things are looking good.

Thanks

sesa

sesa_harrisburg,

I was the only one whose labor was applied by my company during may 03. I checked the AVM and found the new case number with my DOT code. I have asked my employer to check with attorney as well. I think you can do the same for your case.

Is everybody sleeping? pls post your updates. I did'nt hear anything yet. manohar, is it confirmed that your case has moved to the DOL. I am still waiting. my employer says all cases filed on May 2nd have been moved to the DOL. Folks, any news?

sesa_harrisburg

Hi,
I am still waiting for a confirmation from my attorney/employer. I will let you guys know if I get any info.
Moreover the AVM is not working properly. It says the case or the employer phone number not found.

any updates on the processing date at Harrisburg

Hi,

Does anyone know what is the current processing date in Harrisburg.Last time I chked it was April'03.

Thanks.

Mine was filed on 11th July'03 in RIR/EB2.

Is there anybody from May/June '03 awaiting response from Harrisburg .

Thanks.

Hi:
Mine was applied on May 6th, 2003. No news yet. My employer says he has received approval of cases filed on May 2nd. I having no idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sick of the wait already

It’s been just too long and the guys at Harrisburg don't seem to be doing much to help.

When I applied way back in May2003 I was told that Harrisburg SESA is the fastest.. NOT ANY MORE !!!

Maybe they need to hire some people on H1 to do their work for them.

OK .. I feel better now :D

Hello all

I just got confirmation from my employer & attorney that my labor app had moved from harrisburg sesa to philly DOL. These are the details of my case:
SESA date: may 19th 2003
category: eb2/RIR
Philly DOL RD: jan 16th 2004
case # 0340-XXXX
Thanks for all the info posted on this thread guys.

Congrats!

manohar77,

Congratulations.It was good to hear that there is something going on there.

Does it mean that they are processing May 03 casses.I wonder why the processing time in the site shows 04/03 for RIR for Harrisburg.

Thanks.

Congrats Manohar: Anybody whose case filed in May/June did recieve any news? I have not heard anything. Mine was filed on may6th. What's going on? My attorney says May cases are being done.

My attorney said the same thing, May/June cases are being done. Hopefully it gets cleared fast, I am in August.

Got a message from attorney’s office indicating that they have received acknowledgeme

Got a message from attorney’s office indicating that they have received acknowledgement notices from the Pennsylvania Dept. of Labor for your case. The assigned case number is: xxx-xxxx

They filed my case in Harrisburg on 09/17/2003. It was the only case filed from my company. What does this mean? Is it from SWA or Philly DOL? I am asking this because i have never heard SWA assigning case number that too after such a long wait.

Thanks
Vikram

confused

why does it still show May'03 on the web page?..

My SESA date Jul'17 - no status yet.

Thanks.